busybusybusybusybusy

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

munchkinprince
Loyal

busybusybusybusybusy

Post by munchkinprince »

Tomorrow, I have a debate team banquet from 7pm to about 11pm.

On Saturday, I have Power reviews(study sessions for final exams taught by professionals, not tutors) from 8am to 12pm.

On Sunday, I have tutoring from 4:30pm to 5:30pm

On Monday, one of my churches is putting off on church and having an extended study session from 4pm to 10pm

On Tuesday, I have detention from 2:45pm to 5:45pm

On Wednesday, I have church from 6:30pm to 9pm

On Thursday, I have SAT tutoring from 6pm to 8pm

On Friday, I begin my final exams.

I need "me" time. I normally get home at 3:15 due to my bus, but something always comes up to keep me busy. Today, one friend needed a place to study Spanish/sleep/cook(made me help, which took about an hour), one needed to print a ton of crap, one needed to chill till his mom got home, and one was dating another one of the kids. At that time, I needed to write an essay for the SAT class, do a vocabulary unit for the same class, finish a french packet(I'm failing the class and the packet is a quiz grade+extra credit on the final), do Precalc homework on a topic I hate, and read the Great Gatsby.

I have done the SAT things, only to get more homework in the class. This is why I get 3 hours of sleep every night...

This is breaking me into pieces. I don't think the problem is that I have too little time to do things... I also doubt the problem is that I can't control what I do, since every part of the schedule that doesn't involve church was orchestrated by my mother... I just want peace and quiet. What I wouldn't give for a week of nothing. Sure, summer's coming, but even then... I have Voice lessons every thursday, a debate trip to New York, college hunting in South Carolina(followed by a followup New York trip where I can hang out with my ex), summer school, drivers ed, an inevitable job, etc. Of course, quite a few of these things are exciting... however... I just want to have nothing to do...

Of course, when nothing does happen, I'll complain... I feel like the Phantom Tollbooth's Milo.
Jesus loves you! Even if I think you suck!

Have a great day and a fantastic tomorrow!

:lol: :woot:

I know a kid named Sora who defeated the darkness in humanity's hearts and he's a teenager. You're an adult; what have you done with your life?
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: busybusybusybusybusy

Post by FranklinF »

take a break!!!NOW!!! people cannot survive like this, your body will eventually start shuting down if you keep this up. if nothing more get more sleep. it is very important!
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
munchkinprince
Loyal

Re: busybusybusybusybusy

Post by munchkinprince »

It's starting to get better... Unexpected discoveries are helping:

Hot herbal tea is helping me calm down,

I have started taking naps when I need them,

I got offered a job at a country club at the banquet for helping the servers when I was a guest,

Less than an hour later, after describing my schedule to a man at my table, he said he admired my balance and wanted me to intern at his law firm,

And audiobooks are soothing in the car when parents provide trite background noise through prattling on and on.
Jesus loves you! Even if I think you suck!

Have a great day and a fantastic tomorrow!

:lol: :woot:

I know a kid named Sora who defeated the darkness in humanity's hearts and he's a teenager. You're an adult; what have you done with your life?