Ew

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Genesis100
Loyal

Ew

Post by Genesis100 »

Gah I'm so goddamn ugly, it fucking sucks. I used to be a cute kid until puberty set in, now I'm just a mess and no girls ever want to go out with me no matter how outgoing I am/try to be.
<b>What god doesn't give to you</b>
<b>You've got to go and get for yourself</b>
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Ew

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

I don't know you or what you look like, but I can tell you from experience that you must first learn to like/love yourself for who you are, before someone else will be able to notice the beautiful person you are. Puberty is just a stage, most people don't really look that attractive during this stage, but the key is that its a stage you will grow out of. Keep your face clean, and worry about school and your health. Being out going is good, but don't over do it, that is counter productive. Hold your chin high, your not the only person who has gone through puberty, you will survive :-)

If you wanna share specifics or elaborate on your issue, please do you can also pm me if you'd like.

Hope this was of some help.

-Fizz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group