(shrug)

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Dave_19
Loyal

(shrug)

Post by Dave_19 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:39 am

i had a fucking shitty day yesterday, and my night was even worse. but it now its new day and i'm really glad yesterday is over and hope today is hell of alot better.
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug

Kit
Veteran

Re: (shrug)

Post by Kit » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:41 pm

We all have bad days. You just have to remember to take it a day at a time and always keep your head up for the next day. I hope everything goes well for you. :) PM me if you need to talk.
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:24 pm

*huggles* dave i know you had a bad day. I hope today is better. Dont worry, everyone has moments like that. I do, i know how scary it can be. Please feel better and i left you a message *huggles*
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:32 am

I looked at the date and saw that that was yesterday.. but I hope your doing okay and having a good day today. :hug:
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy