I Just Can't Fix It... Help!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

sdrawkcaBgnioG
Loyal

I Just Can't Fix It... Help!

Post by sdrawkcaBgnioG »

To make this easier to understand, I'm going to give you a sequence of events:

EVENT #1- I meet my dream guy at the Renisance Fair... He gave me his number and a kiss and we started talking on the phone for at least an hour every night.

EVENT #2- We hang out at Six Flags toghether. It was my first date with a guy...

EVENT #3- We go to the mall and a movie toghether... It was the first time I got to be alone with him. He literally told me he loved me or how pretty I was every 5 minutes... I told him I got the picture after the first 50 times he said that to me, but really it was the sweetest a guy has ever been to me...

EVENT #4- His lung collapsed so I came to visit him... We ended up kissing on the hospital bed... and again, he told me I looked pretty. <3

BEFORE I GO TO #5, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM ALL OF YOU THAT THESE EVENTS DID NOT HAPPEN ONE AFTER THE OTHER... This lasted for TEN MONTHS. He called literally every night. We were best friends.

"i love you and i would always try to find where u are i wont give up on trying to see you always follow your heart and do what you feel and you always will at least have me backing you up no matter what you do"-the guy

EVENT #5- My dad drops me off at the mall and his sister drives us back to his house. He takes my virginity... My parents found out, but him and I still talked to each other.

EVENT #6- He tells me it was all a mistake. Then, yells at me because apparently I skrewed things up for him with ANOTHER GIRL... He tells me to get out of his life and never call again. He also told his boss at the Fair to kick me out if I ever go there.

It's been almost a month since we last talked now... I've tried to forget him, but it seems like I think about him more every day. He was literally the only person I could feel comfortable telling my secrets to... and now I just have to keep everything inside and let it tear me apart from the inside out.

I don't know what to do... I don't care if he wants to be with other girls now...

I just want my best friend back. :'(
maya
Loyal

Re: I Just Can't Fix It... Help!

Post by maya »

whoa girl im sorry. but he sounds crazy. is he older than you? its really hard losing a best friend - but you will find other friends that are much more worthy of your trust. ive gotten into trouble being overly charmed by a guy telling my all these sweet things - he might seem like the best but he sounds like he was just the first for you for many things --- but there's better friends and better dates out there, once you have something to compare it with. its really confusing when you think you know someone and then they just turn around. my opinion is that this guy is not worth your time, you deserve better
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

Im sorry if this sounds harsh but he was never your friend in the first place. Friends dont do that. Maybe he was sincere at first but obviously hes not worth shit now. The only thing you can do is move on and try to forget him. (easier said than done i know) Find someone new. Talk here if you dont feel comfortable talking with people around you. Thats what we are here for.

Im really sorry youve had to go through that. Guys can suck...

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
dna13
Loyal

Post by dna13 »

omg I'm so sorry. That must be really hard to deal with. It can be really hard dealing with lost friendships. I really don't understand why he would do that if he was your friend. How long ago was this? How old is he? some guys are so hard to understand. Maybe you could try talking to him, but that might just make things worse. Maybe it's time to try to move on and find a new best friend. Find someone you could trust.
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth

we'll meet again

When both our hearts collide

Awesome website: ZFGC
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

this is one of the more difficult ones cause this was not your fault and I don't think you can fix it.......he has to grow up and realize that his actions affect other people, and theres no way of fixing this until he does that.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch