My God, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People?!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Face Smasher
Loyal

My God, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People?!

Post by Face Smasher »

I was searching up a topic on a Cannibal Corpse forum to see how much they tolerated bisexuals/homosexuals... Surprisingly, most of them do. But there was one assclown named CORPSEBOY who took homophobia to an extreme. Here's what the dickface had to say.

Originally posted by corpseboy

I'm Bi and in the town I live in there aren't many girls (or guys) that are, or that admit they are ..anywho..I was just wondering if there is anyone here who is Gay or Bisexual, maybe even just Bi-Curious..

Anyways, let me know, and If you're not Bi or Gay, let me know what your feelings are about Gays/Bisexuals ;)

what the fuck?!? sonofabitch. another one... sorry honey, you either suck dick, or you DO NOT suck dick. there is no inbetween on that one. so im glad you are female. let me ask you, why do you feel compelled to come here and tell everyone you are gay? thats lame. I dont give two shits about your goddamn homosexuality, and i wish you would keep it to yourself. go somewhere where that shit is accepted. As for Creeping Death...
im straight! i did hook up with another guy before nothing serious though! but hey its whatever floats your boat! people will be people in my eyes! now gays in the military is wrong, i dont like that. you have to shower with a bunch of guys/girls and have to worry about some dude trying to stick his wang in your butt![/b]
uhh, i guess this means you are a male, correct? so, you "hooked up" with another guy before, but it wasnt serious... what the fuck are you talking about? what are you, retarded? you sound like marilyn manson. so you had a gay experience and it wasnt what ya wanted, huh? LOL! LOL! turned you straight, huh? LOL! youre a fag just like all the rest. btw, you totally contradicted yourself, twice. in one post. Why in the fuck do these fucking people come here, to a CANNIBAL CORPSE board, and spew fucktard bullshit? they are fucking stupid. and you people are all cool with it! ARRRGGH! that is so fucking lame. IS ASKING UNDERAGE KIDS ABOUT THEIR SEXUALITY OVER THE INTERNET OK? Is it appropriate for this particular forum? Agent Shoe Lizard... Hmmm, birthday=no information. i sure hope you are not eighteen yet. i think we need to make another rule. no more serious questions/posts about our own, or other peoples sexuality. we need our own "dont ask, dont tell" policy. ill stop saying hetero shit if this place is clean for everyone. until then, its flame the faggot time and ive got a full tank of gas. sorry for breaking the rules here, but i feel VERY strongly about this. could we move this thread to the bloodlands, please, cause i plan on seeing it through to the end, whatever end that might turn out to be. i know itll mean less fun for the straight folk, though, which means ill probably be ignored alot from here on out. reviled. talked about behind my back in hushed tones... "oh, did you hear what that asshole corpseboy said the other day? blah blah blah... "he probably got molested or something" blah blah blah... whatever, i dont care. im gonna stand up for what i think is right and thats all there is to it. the reason i hate fags and pedophiles is because when i was seventeen some fag groped the crotch of my jeans at a party and tried to suck my dick. that was the first time i realized i hated fags. that was also the first time i beat someone up. i smashed a glass table over his head. he spent three days in the hospital, AND WAS NEVER CHARGED WITH A CRIME. and i spent four weekends in juvenile hall for aggravated(sp) assault. gee, i guess the partys over, huh faggot? SO. Does that pretty much answer your question?[/b][/quote]

Now, I can understand why that happening to him would traumatize him, but it's no reason to fucking STEREOTYPE gays/bis just because of one pedophile.

And the "either ur a fagot r ur not lolz"... I'M NOT EVEN GOONN COMMENT THAT BULLSHIT. That shit is why metalheads (deathmetalheads in particular) are stereotyped...
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Re: My God, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People?!

Post by Jaegermeister »

Oh I'd just love to fuck with that dude. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. He's pretty much an idiot, so I'd recommend you just ignore him.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Rob
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Rob »

Oh I'd just love to fuck with that dude. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. He's pretty much an idiot, so I'd recommend you just ignore him.

[/b]
Do I catch a double meaning there? Har ^^'
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Perhaps. Though not really. He's too fucking retarded and his stupidity would probably rub off on me. That stuff is contagious I hear, just like the HIV and red hair.
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi Face Smasher!! :)

It always stings whenever we are 'hit' [so to speak] with someone else's pent up anger. But I think it's very important to note something. Something YOU said. It may not seem all that important - at first - but it really is.

On your message you said, "I was searching up a topic on a Cannibal Corpse forum to see how much they tolerated bisexuals/homosexuals... Surprisingly, most of them do. But there was one assclown named CORPSEBOY who took homophobia to an extreme. Here's what the dickface had to say."

And YET - in your subject line you said, "My God, What The Fuck Is Wrong With People?!"

CORSPEBOY isn't 'people'. He's just ONE PERSON.

We have to be very careful about how much power WE GIVE ONE PERSON. Even you took note of the fact that 'most of them' [those who post messages on the Cannibal Corpse forum] were tolerant. That sounds like GOOD NEWS to me!! And yet - your focus was on what CORPSEBOY said.

Now don't get me wrong. It's not easy to dismiss hateful language. Especially when it hits US. [or 'hits' who we are and/or what we stand for] And we often feel compelled [at least I know I do] to defend ourselves [and who we are] against what someone like that says to us. [or to others] But someone like CORPSEBOY isn't able to hear anything. And any energy that you [or anyone else] chooses to burn up in an attempt to 'help him see the light' will be a complete waste of time. So as inadequate a suggestion to 'ignore him' may sound [because our egos almost always want us to 'defend ourselves'] it really is the best advice anyone could give you.

Still.... I'm sorry you had to be the target of such hate. Just keep in mind that NONE of what he said has ANYTHING to do with YOU. And I say that - because he doesn't know you - so it couldn't possibly BE 'personal'.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
WhOaMi?
Loyal

Post by WhOaMi? »

i agree with candiancraig....you are giving this guy way to much power...by saying that he is people....he is just one asshole....but i know what you mean....a lot of people are stupid like that....and i think that you can like both guys and girls....just like you can like only guys or girls....

what is wrng with some people...and this ONE person?
Face Smasher
Loyal

Post by Face Smasher »

Another problem I have is this. I get "SEX IS A RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY! LOVE IS BULLSHIT!" from a lot of people. OK, I agree, sexing a guy anally is disgusting, but who said a relationship is all about the sex? And I hate the words "cock" and "faggot"... well, "cock" is OK if it's not an insult.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Another problem I have is this. I get "SEX IS A RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY! LOVE IS BULLSHIT!" from a lot of people. OK, I agree, sexing a guy anally is disgusting, but who said a relationship is all about the sex? And I hate the words "cock" and "faggot"... well, "cock" is OK if it's not an insult.

[/b]
Hi Face Smasher!! :)

I couldn't agree with you more. Then again - I'm a gay guy who is NOT 'into' anal sex.

I also think that sex is far too often USED as just 'something to do'. [thought of as a 'recreational activity'] And that's just not right. Sex is supposed to be something special - something that two people who CARE about each other choose to engage in. The idea of using another person as an alternative to masturbating is an abuse of sex. Not many people seem to agree with that opinion [so I've discovered on the net] but that's how I feel.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)