Hate

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

fuzzysnowflake
Loyal

Hate

Post by fuzzysnowflake » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:51 pm

Do you think that it is ok to hate people? You always hear people say that you shouldn't hate because it is so mean. But don't I have a right to hate the man who broke into my house, don't I have the right to hate my father for the way he treated me, and don't I have the right to hate my brother who walked out on us and did nothing but lie? And if hate is feeling aren't I allowed to feel whatever I want and shouldn't have to justify it?
"There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and wonder." Ronald Reagan

sbloemeke
Veteran

Re: Hate

Post by sbloemeke » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:54 am

You are allowed to feel it, and there is no reason why you shouldn't. To hate is to be human. However, I have really learned that hate also can lead you to disastrous things. Don't be blinded by it. I had an enemy who would do ANYTHING in order to attack me and bring me down. He knew me as my other personality, Sarah. Well, he ended up finding this site with a little push from me, and found out undeniable proof of me being male. Yet, his hate led him to immediate put it up, and thus he became nothing more than a pawn in the whole ordeal. For he did exactly what I would have done. Hate can lead to you becoming subservient, or to do irrational things. But to hate is to be human, just like to love is to be human. Neither would exist without the other.

5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:35 pm

you have the right to do that, to do whatever u want, but ure cheating urself by doing that, because ure limiting urself and wasting ur life by hating others, and by giving them that power over u, so why would u want to do that
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come

Zoesmom
Loyal

Post by Zoesmom » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:44 pm

You have every right to hate anyone you want. I dont think it is wrong to hate anyone. Myself hate alot of people that have hurt me or done something wrong.

opps wrong time 9:38pm. i must of been tired when i made it.

CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:09 am

Hi fuzzysnowflake!! :)

I appreciate what you're saying. AND I appreciate how you FEEL. There are several people in my life that I have feelings of hatred for. [Those who bullied me when I was in school - and several members of my own family - who were cruel and selfish - and still are] My feelings of hatred for those people is VERY justified. But when I think about WHAT my HATRED has done to THEM and what it has done to ME - I have to ask myself a very important question. WHO is most hurt by MY feelings of HATE?! Far more often than not - hatred harms the one who hates more than it harms the one who is hated. Hating someone is like putting them in a prison that has no locks. In order to keep that 'someone' IN prison - WE must always 'stand guard' to make sure that THEY STAY THERE. [That THEY remain HATED by US] Trouble is - the people we hate often have no idea how we feel - and as a consequence - it is only US who ends up being imprisoned.

It's important to always be aware of HOW our feelings are effecting OUR LIVES. Hate may seem empowering and make us FEEL less vulnerable - but it may also become our enemy. Our OWN feelings of hatred for someone ELSE [no matter how justified] may end up doing more damage to US than whatever it was someone else may have said or done. [that caused us to hate them in the first place]

I hope that makes sense.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)