Could I Have Social Disorder?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Monster4Life

Could I Have Social Disorder?

Post by Monster4Life » Wed May 17, 2006 9:50 pm

Iam going crazy! Awww Iam such a bad person! I have no friends. Why AmI like this? What the f+ck is wrong with me?Dont you just wish you could ask a hard question like this and have it answered right there on the spot. I have been such a black and white person on my thoughts and how I have wanted to handle things the past couple of months. I never really used to be like that. Now it like if you kill Ill kill you. You know what I mean. Its werid. I was never ever like that. I jsut want to get out! I havent wanted to talk to anyone. I never answer the phone nothing. I have been such a b!tch at work not talking to anyone giving one word answers. Do you think that I could possiable have that social disoder? Because that is how I have been feeling. I just sit in my room with the door close and want no one talking to me. I want to be alone I dont even want my pets by me, and I love them with all my heart. I use to want to talk to my man in the UK but now Iam just like I dont even care. And I care so much for him. I dont know. I know I need counsleing but I dont wnat to go. I hate taking meds and Iam very suicidal. I tryed killing myself yesterday at school. I even wrote a suicide note. So yeah do you think I could possiable have a small case of that social disorder? Anyways love you all <3<3<3
~~**Emily**~~

CausticTears
Veteran

Re: Could I Have Social Disorder?

Post by CausticTears » Thu May 18, 2006 6:59 pm

Hello,

Yeah, it would be nice if all the problems we faced in life all had simple answers right in front of our eyes. Unfortunetly, the answers are not always lying right in front of us. We have to think and cluster in order to reach a solution. There's always a solution to a problem, though.

I'm in no place to diagnose you with having any sort of social disorder. You may just be tired of not having good friends or not achieving at something you want, so you're putting off everything else. Or, you could be facing an anxiety. Or something else. I don't know. All in all, if you feel like you should talk to a counselor, then do so. Push yourself and get that.

Good luck
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges

Lena
Veteran

Re: Could I Have Social Disorder?

Post by Lena » Fri May 19, 2006 2:12 pm

It sounds as if you're struggling and confused. It also sounds as if you know that.

You mentioned counselling and that you know you need it but don't want to go. Why don't you want to go?

Counselling could help you a great deal. Or you could look into psychiatric services with your doctor.

How long bave you been on meds? Its possible that they are not helping. Also, some can make you suicidal. It could be worth discussing them with the person who provides the prescription.

I suggest that at the very least you contact your doctor and tell them how you're feeling and what you tried. There is help and treatment for how you are feeling out there.

It sounds as if you might be depressed. Theres possibly some social anxiety, but that often goes hand in hand with depression. However, we are not professionals - we can't diagnose, so I suggest that you see a doctor ASAP and discuss what you have told us with them.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.