I. Will. Kill. You.

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Face Smasher
Loyal

I. Will. Kill. You.

Post by Face Smasher » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:26 am

OK, I'm so fucking pissed right now. I was on a Cannibal Corpse forum, and I said that homophobia is immature. Well, some dickwad said THIS to me in return!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! yeah, im so immature. shame on me. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! if you two tards only knew the whole truth of it all. sticking up for fags is gay. i hope they all catch aids and die. then you can write some poetry about it! HAHAHAHA! and boy oh boy! will there be so much quilting to do. youll be so busy just quilting and writing poetry! HAHAHAHA! oh my god! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! oh my god, this is so fucking funny. please, when youre my age, and have lived my life, then youd understand, but you never will of course. please, seriously, go back to your boyfriends cock. i dont give two shits if people dont like me cause i dont like gays. im gonna do whatever the fuck i want and there isnt shit you can do about it. im glad you dont agree, actually. you two metrosexuals should go write poetry together. go write about how its so cool to be gay and its so cool to suck cock and take cock in the ass, and how its so cool to catch aids and die because youre a FAG. HA! the more you promote faggotry here, the more im gonna bash you. because im immature! HAHAHAHAHA! this is great...[/b]

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!!! I WILL CUT OFF HIS FUCKING BALLS! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki
Veteran

Re: I. Will. Kill. You.

Post by Nikki » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:49 am

Hey, you know there have always been people like this, immature (yea, good word to describe this one) and ignorant. You're not the one who's gonna change his opinion. If you get upset everytime someone like this say shit to you, you'll get depressed soon. So just learn to ignore them. They've never known what it is to be gay, and they don't seem to wanna understand it either, so let it be their own problem.

It is sad that they're a lot of narrow-minded people there, but hey, there have always been a lot of racist, anti-religeous, anti-whatever people. I too, wish they didn't exist. Myself, I go to college with very weird people - 50% Italians, 30% Turkish (and no I'm not a racist), listening to Rap & R&B, show ups, and thinking that guns are toys. I got attacked by 4 people like that, just because I prefer rock music don't dress like a whore. Well, I'm changing college next year. Right now I try to coexist with the freaks. But hey, as long as there are no physical attacks, I say fuck them all and ignore them. Or at least try to.

It's almost impossible to change their minds, with such a small brain they have.. Unless if you have an idea (let me know if you do) to exterminate them all :P
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...

Face Smasher
Loyal

Post by Face Smasher » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:54 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll ignore him, maybe listen to my death metal to get out my anger.

Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:57 am

that's what I do too.. getting kindof tired of the rap-cowboys in my college ;)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...

Carousel
Loyal

Post by Carousel » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:57 pm

I bet if someone walked in on him posting that he wouldn't look too straight in their eyes :-/
[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war » Tue May 02, 2006 5:31 am

haha, that mans prolly the one with aids and is dying.. and either he knows and hes lame. or he doesnt know. and hes stupid. haha.
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"