Anxiety .. Maybe ?

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Anxiety .. Maybe ?

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:53 pm

I got sick last week and I'm still sick but lately I have no clue what is wrong with me.. normally I am really calm and whatever but I am seriously shaking inside constantly. All week long.. I feel constant stress.. I don't know whats going on .. I'm not sure if its because my whole family is home this week.. or if it is because I colored my hair .. or if it's my friends.. but you know that feeling when you want something to do and your like on edge... thats me constantly no matter what I'm doing.. only time it goes away is when I'm going to bed.. and even then I'm staring at my cell phone answering texts or calling people back or something.. I'll seriously spends 2 hours at night not falling asleep... and all day long shaking. Help ?!?!
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy

lil_angel_lover
Veteran

Re: Anxiety .. Maybe ?

Post by lil_angel_lover » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:08 am

<span style="font-family:Impact"This does sound a lot like anxiety. It may just be because of your whole family being there together with you. Usually it doesn't get that bad the first couple times you have it. Or you just might be stressed from things. Anxiety is no fun, but it's easy to deal with. Take deep breaths and relax. If that doesn't work then find something to do to get your mind off of it. If it gets to a point where it is interfering with your life you need to talk to a doctor and get some anxiety medicine. It doesn't sound like it's gotten that bad yet so maybe it's just stress. Hope things get better for you!
If you need to talk to someone I am here. I will keep everything you say confidential.

DaisyLips
Loyal

Post by DaisyLips » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:26 pm

to me it just sounds more like stress... from everything that is going on... but im not a pyschologist soooo thats just an opinion

***SHSU Education Major... Wish Me Luck :)... '10***

***He Didnt Mean To Hurt Me, But I Ment To Hurt Myself*** ~~For PostSecert~~

***I Love You Mitchell***

SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:17 am

Thanks guys .. it's probably that I was sick and a lot of things are going on at my house. I decided today that I am going to either down to where school is for good or going to get a place with my bestfriend. I just can't handle my mom and all her weird mood changes anymore. Plus I'm too old to be living at home. I moved out twice already and I'm always coming back. I need to leave and stay gone.. Thanks again guys.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy