Please Help Me Be Less Annoying

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

K11
Loyal

Please Help Me Be Less Annoying

Post by K11 »

Help me! Please! I'm asking everyone + anyone to help me be less annoying.

What do you find most annoying about other people? I know I'm annoying but I can't seem 2 change, but when I think about it I don't really know how to change either. Please help me! I can list all my problems as I see them, but I'm aware that these may not be the most annoying things to other people who have to live with me.-

Shy, awkard, weird, boring, retarded, slow, asks too many stupid obvious questions, stutters, has an whiney annoying voice, always talking too quietly to be heard, trys to act cool when I'm not, apologies way way too much, often points out negative things, never know whats going on when asked a simple question, irritatingly slow walker, always wants to tag along with you and cramp your style, always pointing out my faults, typing irritating posts, waffling on about random crap + a load of other annoying features that I really can't put into words right now, but I'll add them as I think of them. :rolleyes:

How can you become more likable, less annoying? I really don't want to push all my friends away! Help me! :help: + I'll shut up 4 now til I think of yet more of my annoying wonders! :rolleyes: :zipped:
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: Please Help Me Be Less Annoying

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

well no matter what - your going to be more annoying to some people and less annoying to others. I think I got the temper of a rock but my last girlfriend's best friend just BOTHERed me till no end, yet to Christina, she wasn't annoying at all.

However, if you think that you have these problems and want to change take this advice.

Be who you are.

That's it really simple. The people that annoy me the worst - are those that have this second front - one everyone sees - but the true friends no is a fake. And I can see right through that - and to be honest most people do. If your real, then people will except you for being real. If your fake, people will just focus more on the fowl points than on your good ones. And besides, if you be who you really are, and someone doesnt like you cause they think your annoying, F*Ck them, they ain't worth your time anyways.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
K11
Loyal

Re: Please Help Me Be Less Annoying

Post by K11 »

1st thanks 4 the reply, was starting to think nobody would ever reply, probably cus I'm so annoying! :rolleyes: I want to just me myself + I try to be, but I'm almost certain other people don't see the true me, but my awkard attempts to break out of my shell. I know its best to be yourself + I'd love it if I could do that but the more I try the more I seem to fail. I've come to the conclusion the best option is not to try but then I don't say much at all, I guess cus I'm scared to death of rejection + on the few occasions I have said stuff thats more me or acted more like me I haven't exactly got a positive response. I don't know what to do, I guess I think I'm cooler then I really am, + how others see (+ how I see) my surface self just doesn't gel with who I think I am or who I want to be. I don't know I guess I'm just confused + too shy to express my true self, I don't know why tho, cus I'm the 1st to admit the me that shows is so much worse then the real me, well maybe more polite I guess, but thats it.