Ugh

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Lisa
Loyal

Ugh

Post by Lisa »

my life is getting fucked up again i mean my dad is being a asshole like he always is but now more cause i see him more with him being home from work and i am going to school and a few people there know i am gay and they like freak out and give my poetry to a few people and one girl showed it to someone and they are like do you write her poems and i was like i dont but yeah and my arm looks like a fucking cutting board!!! i cant take it anymore it seems like all i think about is cutting and my grades are going down slowly i am trying to just keep my head in the game the only time i feel good is when i am either cutting or just watching people at school with my headphones on cause like music is my life the reason i am alive... but yeah that is just my life and i need to cry :'(
Being gay doesn't make you any more or less of a person, it's who you are and you can't help loving whom you love. -Jess

Life
Horizon
Loyal

Re: Ugh

Post by Horizon »

Is it just you and your dad, or is it you, mom, and dad?
The sacred contours of your body ravished countless times... if only by the imagination.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Would it be an option for you to see a counsellor (or other similar profesional) to talk some of this through? It could help to reduce some of the stress.

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Stuck911
Loyal

Post by Stuck911 »

I have the same thing going on right now. And music a big part of my life too. If you ever I mean ever need to talk even if it's at 4 in the mornign you can message me and i'll give you my number. Focusing on music really does help and if you start to get into it enough other things start to seem easier.
DON'T HIT KIDS..... No seriously...... They have guns now

I'm ashamed at what I did for a Klondac bar.......

I want a realtionship I can finally sink my teeth into