Not One To Usually Say "why Me"

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Chica9
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Not One To Usually Say "why Me"

Post by Chica9 »

I'm not one to usually ask "why me" or wish somthing on someone else. But something huge has happened in my life that makes me want to scream out "why me??" My dad passed away Aug 15th 2005. It was sudden and I wasn't ready. I wouldn't wish the pain I feel on anyone, because thats not fair. But I have to ask myself, why me? Why my family? Everyone wants to tell me it was his time, and that god was ready for him. I WASN'T ready for him to leave!!! It isn't fair, he was my dad, my protecter, not anyone elses, so why did someone else get to decied it was time for him to leave? There are so many wonderful things he'll miss out on. My senior prom, my graduation from high school, my wedding! Its not fair! I know that life will move on, but I don't want it to, if he can't be here to move with us. ~I want to scream out his name for the world to hear, but then I'd have to admit that he's gone.~
Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: Not One To Usually Say "why Me"

Post by Wheretogo »

hey, i know its not easy.... this sucks like hell. losing someone, espcially a parent, takes time to get over, and to be honest you will never really get over it... you just kinda accept hes gone, and learn to deal with it in a different way. It has taken me 3 years to fully come to terms with my best friends death, and she was hit by a car. Its gonna be hard, and long, but there will be people here to talk, and you should get into a support group as soon as you think your ready. This is somthing you deal with at your own pace

*hugs* im soooo sorry you have to go through this, im here if you ever need me
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
sarahbeara
Loyal

Post by sarahbeara »

im so sorry hun. thats horrible what happened. to be honest, i have never lost someone close to me, so i will admit that i dont truly understand what youre goin through. but just know that you need to take your time with this. its ok to be sad, adn maybe going to a therapist would be helpful? i think i would find it nice to talk to someone in your situation...aw hun, im so sorry. know that there are many people here for you. by joininh HT you joined a huge family, we all want to help. im so sorry for your loss :(

luv and luck~sarah
"It's not enough.

I need more.

Nothing seems to satisfy.

I don't want it.

I just need it.

To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

~TOOL

Doodle takes Dad's scissors to her skin

And when she does relief comes setting in

While she hides the scars she's making underneath her pretty clothes

She sings:

Hey baby can you bleed like me?

C'mon baby can you bleed like me

~garbage

stay gold ponyboy stay gold~
5a5
Veteran

Post by 5a5 »

im sorry this happened and ure right by asking why me, i've had people very very close to me pass away and i wondered why the hell me, why my family, why other people can be happy and stuff and i have to go through this much shit, i dont know the answer to this question and i agree it's competely not fair, but that's the way life is, u can either sit home and feel sorry for uself, or try and preserve ur dad's memory in u, by living and by having the most wonderful life u can have, the life he'd want for u, think about it
Now you'll find with everything you lose

Your path clears with everything you choose

Is there someway I can show you

The best is yet to come