Funny, But Not Funny Haha, Funny Weird

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Dave_19
Loyal

Funny, But Not Funny Haha, Funny Weird

Post by Dave_19 »

it's 7 in the morning i feel liek shit, i have a class at 8 and i have a hangover, over like fucking 5 drinks. i'm waking up ever morning feelign like i have a hangover no matter how littel i drink. and then when i dont; drink at all for a while i get headaches. i feel liek i'm in pain all the time.
:. my crazy life

<span style="color:teal"|B|e|e|r| my Anti-Drug
Kit
Veteran

Re: Funny, But Not Funny Haha, Funny Weird

Post by Kit »

Hey - I'm sorry that that is happening. Aren't there medication for things like that? Tylenol for headaches. try that maybe?

Sammi
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

get that like chaser or something you take it before you start drinking and it is supposed to kill the hangover but im not sure if it works always worth a try yeah?-MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

Originally posted by Sammi17+Oct 11 2005, 10:16 AM--<div class='quotetop'QUOTE(Sammi17 @ Oct 11 2005, 10:16 AM)
Aren't there medication for things like that? [/b]

i'm surpose to be taking meds for drinking but long story short i didnt; take it for a while and now it harder to take it regularly.

<!--QuoteBegin-LostMySanity
@Oct 11 2005, 11:13 AM

get that like chaser or something you take it before you start drinking and it is supposed to kill the hangover but im not sure if it works always worth a try yeah?-MARY

one of my buddies gave me a few to try they didnt; really work but thanks for the advice.

i'm feeling better now though kind sick to my stomach adna a bit of a head ache and a little slow. since i didnt; sleep very good or much last night i think i should go sleep for a while.

Fishhead
Needs Another Hobby

Post by Fishhead »

so..perhaps the logical thing to do would be to take your meds and possibly not drink so often?
Dave_19
Loyal

Post by Dave_19 »

-:Edited behave davey:-

PurplePoemPuppet
Veteran

Post by PurplePoemPuppet »

Drinking enough water in between drinks or just before bed? Also eating bread or toast w/honey can help relieve the hangover for the next day. While this might not be the pertinent thing on your mind while drinking, it can be helpful just to stick it in right before you're thinking about passing out.
Email: SMyers017@gmail.com

AIM: PurplePoemPuppet
bluegray
Loyal

Post by bluegray »

I know when I'm going to drink I usually take a couple Tylenol and eat something like bread/toast about 30 mins. before drinking.Then I usually eat while I'm drinking and then at the end I take another couple of tylenol.Also I drink water before, while, and after.I'm usually okay for the most part.Another thing is to get plenty of sleep after the great night.I hope that you feel better.

Blue