Let Me Sum It Up

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

cuteandplayful
Loyal

Let Me Sum It Up

Post by cuteandplayful »

Ok, so my ex-best friend is going out with my brother. We are/were bloodsisters. When she started going out with him she said "I'll NEVER let your brother come between us." Well, he has and I dont call her my best friend anymore, in fact, I've come to reliaze that the whole time we've been friends, it was kinda like a one-sided relationship. I've always been the one being her best friend, helping her and making her laugh when she needs it the most. Then I think about all the times shes helped me thro depression, etc, and I honestly cant think of one time. So anyways.. she ends up getting in a fight with her Dad and where is the first place she runs? Here of course, but not to get support from me, its my brother she ran too. She ends up living with us. Suddenly her and my bro are gonna get "married" when she turns 18. Well thats great. But what about me? Why doesnt she even care about me? It makes me so mad, why was I such a good friend to her when she has never been that great of a friend to me? She found out I was mad about being used by her for my brother, and she cried and said she doesnt know what to do, but she wouldnt listen to me when I tried to tell her how I really felt. What is it with people and thinking my life is sooo perfect that I dont really need mental support? I have fucking brain damage, that alone should be enough to tell her that I need support. But I could die and honestly I dont think she would care. I guess I'm just feeling like a shitty, unworthy person. Even tho I should know I'm not.
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

I'm deeply in love with someone who makes the world make sense.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Re: Let Me Sum It Up

Post by Anna_Banana »

you were a good friend to her because you are a wondeful person. you and her both need to notice that you will have to set apart your differences and your anger at her if your brother does marry her. i'm sure he never wanted to tear you two apart...you need to make her listen to what you need to say. write her a letter. if she wont listen when you talk maybe she'll read the letter you write her. that may be the only way you can get through to her. try not to make it sound so harsh, because then she may not read it all...

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese
cuteandplayful
Loyal

Post by cuteandplayful »

Hey. My brother doesnt care, hes one of the many guys who doesnt think with his brain. All he cares is getting his piece of ass, and he'd prolly get mad at her if she started hanging out with me more then him or something. I care about my bro but hes pretty selfish too. He knew what this would do to me and her but he didnt care. I've even tried talking to him but hes so stupid sometimes, he just nodded and shrugged his shoulders. Stupid brothers. I've written her 2 letters, but they're too mean, she wouldnt take them as peace-letters, which they origanally were. I dont care if her and my brother stay together, as long as she could somewhat treat me like I'm at least her friend. I know I shouldnt care so much. She has her b/f and I have mine, which I guess is what matters. But I always thought that no matter what, you dont give up your friends when a guy comes around. I love my b/f but I need friends too. Oh well.. I guess I'll figure something out. oh yeah, fyi: she moved out. She had to cuz my moms insurance was gonna go up to $5000 if she stayed cuz shes a licensed driver.
It seems to be that on Oct. 14, 2006, I'll be bring my own lil blessing into this world. I'm so happy, I will do everything to make sure my baby has everything good! It makes my heart ache, I cant wait! I know it wont always be perfect, but we'll make the best out of every moment. Its worth it.

You know when you love someone, you cant explain why, it all just makes sense in a crazy way. Its addicting but it makes you open your eyes and live for who and what you are. There is just something about the way they make you feel, it just opens your heart and makes you love. You cant control it, the emotions you feel. For me, it makes me a happier, brighter person. I'm grateful for this.
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

atleast you dont have to see her everyday, or atleast as much as you were before. if you need help trying to make your letter to her seem not so harsh. i'll help you if you want. i've had to write letters like that several times. if you need to talk, you can pm me, or im me on aim, DulceChck.

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese
cuteandplayful
Loyal

Post by cuteandplayful »

This is another confusing one!

My "friend" and my brother broke up. Now shes calling me, and talking to me like I should be supporting her. She talks trash about my brother to me and expects me to join in. I never do, I only say "hes a guy" or something along that line. On my bday (oct. 7th) I turned 18 and my b/f and I moved into our own house. But anyways, my friend and her daddy got into another fight. This time she couldnt get ahold of me, so she went to her friends house who lives in the same town that I now live in. Then she got wind that me and my b/f we're having a little get together. Then she says "good! me and bre (her friend) wanna get drunk! the only problem is, I dont have any money. haha." She is the BIGGEST mooch now. Thats one of the many reasons my brother broke up with her, he feels like she only went out with him cuz she knew she'd stay high and shed have someone to bum cigs. off of. Now that she doesnt have him, I guess she needs me to keep her stoned. Well forget that, she made me feel way too shitty this time for me to forgive her. Also, besides the fact that my bro broke up with her, I think shes trying to be my friend again cuz she knows that I am getting alot of money soon. And when I say alot, I mean alot. When she was still my best friend, I had planned for me and her and my mom and sis to go on a shopping spree, but I think she realizes I no longer plan on having her come, so now shes trying to suck up. I HATE being used, more then anything. So shes not getting shit from me. Am I being a bitch? If I am, I feel somewhat justified.

cuteandplayful
Loyal

Post by cuteandplayful »

Well I emailed her, and I let all the doors open you could say. She replied by saying "I knew we werent close anymore". Oh well.. I'm a bit confused by her, but I feel way better not having that to worry about anymore. I did my duty I guess. lol. Maybe someday we can be friends again but not right now.