I Dont Really Know Where To Put This

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

dead rose
Needs Another Hobby

I Dont Really Know Where To Put This

Post by dead rose »

right now i dont even know what to think, about anything! im so mad and upset and hurt and just everything and it sucks so much! i cant seem to do anything right or make anything good last. 65 days w/o cutting, yeah thats good...but didnt last. feeling better about they way i look, yeah its all great, but it never lasts. feeling happy for once, didnt last. not crying every freakin second of the day, didnt really last either. dealing with things that that make me mad, eh i cant seem to do that either. i just cant handle anything right now and im freaking out right now! so many people are upset with me right now and i dont even know why! its like be mad at lindsey day today! and it makes me feel so bad and sad and upset bcuz i dont even know what i did in the first place. and i just feel like crying right now bcuz nothing else seems to be working, i dont know what to do and i dont know why everything bad always has to happen. and i know there are worse things happening out in the world today and that everything isnt all about me and idk i just feel like im being selfish about all this cuz i know eveyone has bad days and all...and here i am bitching like im the only one it ever happens too. :'( i dont even care anymore! maybe i should just give up one even caring, no one else seems to be showing me that they care right now. and i know that is selfish of me to say, im sorry..but its how i feel right now.
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Re: I Dont Really Know Where To Put This

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

Lindsey, I care sweetheart. and im here whenever you need to talk you know that. If people want to be mad at you for some stupid ass reason then let them. Oh well for them thats their own fault. You need to learn not to sweat the small stuff. Did you alreayd cut? or are you still working on the 65 days? Im hoping you are. Please dont stop caring, i know sometimes things seem pointless, but there really not. Something will go right for once i promise. I know exactly how you feel sweetie and it sucks i know but you gotta be strong and dont give up. You know how to get ahold of me if you wanna talk. I love you!!!!! :hug:

-Molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
dead rose
Needs Another Hobby

Post by dead rose »

Originally posted by XTorn2PiecesLPX@Sep 11 2005, 01:58 AM

Lindsey, I care sweetheart. and im here whenever you need to talk you know that. If people want to be mad at you for some stupid ass reason then let them. Oh well for them thats their own fault. You need to learn not to sweat the small stuff. Did you alreayd cut? or are you still working on the 65 days? Im hoping you are. Please dont stop caring, i know sometimes things seem pointless, but there really not. Something will go right for once i promise. I know exactly how you feel sweetie and it sucks i know but you gotta be strong and dont give up. You know how to get ahold of me if you wanna talk. I love you!!!!! :hug:

-Molly

[right][/right]

the 65 days was over about 2 weeks (give or take a few days) ago but i havent cut since then. i love you too and thanks so much molly :hug: i know youre gona say i dont need to thank you, but it really does mean a lot to me. :)
Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
XTorn2PiecesLPX
Veteran

Post by XTorn2PiecesLPX »

Your right, theres no need for a thank you lol. Im glad to help. PM me any time you need to sweetie.

-Molly
Cause I am stricken and cant let you go ~Disturbed

The prettiest people do the ugliest things ~ K. West

Do you pull me up just to push me down again ~Mudvayne

And when Im gone just carry on, dont morn, rejoyce everytime you hear the sound of my voice just know that im lookin down on you smiling and i didnt feel a thing so baby dont feel my pain just smile back
Anna_Banana
Loyal

Post by Anna_Banana »

sweetheart, Molly and I are here for you. i'm on everyday, so i will reply as soon as i can.

if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime

<3333 Anneliese