The Clothes I wear

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Mail Order
Veteran

The Clothes I wear

Post by Mail Order »

Ok, here's tha deal. Like over the weekend or something I'll get a great new outfit I really like and want to wear to skool, and I think I look great it, but then when It gets time towear it to skool... I get scared and change my mind... Even if it really dose look great, I just freak out... Any suggjestions?? :blink:
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
jamie
Loyal

Re: The Clothes I wear

Post by jamie »

It sounds like you're afraid that other people won't approve of the way you look. Don't be. If you like something, may it be bold or daring, or something that no one has seen before, don't be ashamed to show it off. It's not what other people think that matters, it's the way you feel about yourself. And who knows, you could end up being a big trend setter or something. ;)
You breathe the strangest twist

upon your lips, "and we shall be together..."
Gandalf
Loyal

Post by Gandalf »

When you want to wear something, don't worry about what might happen. What's the worst that could happen, people could laugh at it or they could really like it. If the worst comes to the worst you can always just laugh with them anyway. Don't take yourself seriously, act about, don't give a damn about what happens. Just think of it as though your wearing it for a joke at first and if no one cares, which they never do then it wont be a problem. To be honest most of the time no one notices what you wear anyway, where it for yourself.
"The happiest people are those that are too busy to realise whether they are or not."

Enlightenment is the one and only answer to happiness

It will take a lifetime to realise who you are, just trying to be yourself is a much more obtainable goal

Read And Follow The Support Group Rules
Adnama
Veteran

Post by Adnama »

You just need to where what you want to where and not care what any one thinks [less its 'gainst the dress code at my school you cant ware gang related, or cuss words, or things that are too reveling or any thing like that hehe]

My big thing for the longest time was wareing neon green duct tape signs that said things like "My other personality dared me to wear this.", "cant sleep, sheep will eat me" and several others, on my forehead!

I wore 'em all day. One day someone cam running by and riped one of 'em off... almost took my eye brows with it.... but that just gaveme more reason to wear it!

Then what happens? The asst. princeable sees me and he actually CONFISCATED one of my signs *sniff* :'( and it was after school was out on a friday too :blink: so i cant do that any more, but it shure was fun while it lasted!

My point is, you shoudlnt give a dang what any one thinks. With me, when someone thinks i'm werid or stupid or laughs at me for something i wear/do, i smile, say thank you, and make a mental note to wear/do it more often!

Thats just me, you dont have to be as outrageous as wearing neon green tape on your head, but you do need to wear what you wanna wear, and not care what they think! B)

Good luck!

And Unforgiving Soul, that sounds like a cool shirt... sept i have this thing against cuss words, but i agree with the idea of it! Lol
"It's just not the same when you're staring into a perfect golden sunset,

And thinking about how you sold your soul to send the rain away"

-Mineral "Slower"

"And the very fear that makes you want to die

Is just the same as what keeps you alive..."

-Barenaked Ladies, "War on drugs"

My blog of depressed rants: http://sendtherainaway.blogspot.com/