Go Me!

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

hopeless_
Loyal

Re: Go Me!

Post by hopeless_ »

I came out to my best friend yesterday... i'm so happy!!!!! :D :D :D
jess_617
Veteran

Post by jess_617 »

sorry but like Michie I just have to throw in those negatives...:P

+I finally had my physical to turn in so I got to practice in volleyball today

-I didnt do as well as Id like and Im one of the slower runners :(

+I did all the exercises with little to no trouble

-found out we are taking pics tomorrow.. :crying:

+Got a uniform that isnt completely trashed

-Im poor so no money to buy pics

+I was complimented on my serves and spikes *woot*

Well yes i know its all about volleyball but thats all Ive done today lol

Oh yeah I remember...

+I made a friend laugh today when she was depressed

-I had to cancel a date cuz I am devoting more time to sports

+I got a nickname! (i think)

-I still feel sick

+Im too hyper to care that I feel sick! :woot:

okay im done :D

Jessi
Hey everyone. Im around here alot so if anyone ever needs a chat feel free to PM me or add me on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. I'll do my best to help. <3

Jessi's Myspace...add me if you want..i have like 3 friends on there. lol
Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

Okay about all my negatives...ya I know I'm cheating a bit by doing that, but I need to get those negatives out somehow.

I have a suggestion though, as to how we can avoid posting negatives...

When you do this exercise, write the positives and negative lists on separate pieces of paper. When you are done writing the lists, take the negative one, and cut it into strips of paper (one for each negative thing). Then throw the negatives out in the garbage (rip em up, tear them, paper shred), and keep the positives.

Happy self esteem building!

My bit for today:

+ My bf came over today, and he liked the present I bought him

+ I got supplies for a dinner and we had pizza on wraps.

+ We played pool and I was impulsive and much happier

+ i went grocery shopping all by myself today...riding my bike to the store and spending 20+ dollars for vegetables and fruits. not like I haven't shopped before...but this time I was alone, without mom or dad, and i got what i needed :)
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

hmm i took the authority to confront my boss about my work hours and how i had requested wednesday off but they still signed me up. i usually dont get enough courage to confront people.

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

just an ordinary humble girl

expecting nothing as we may

to think it's a pretty person's worth

you are beautiful

and you'd better go show it

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

don't believe in living normal

just to satisfy demand

Well, if you wanna get free

and if wanna get smart by the sake of your heart

you should own your lame and stand up tall

:)
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

i THINK I'm going to make myself go for cross country. Maybe it will make me meet new people which I don't usually do THAT much and it will get me in SHAPE
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

i love this topic!!

i cooked dinner,

i went food shopping,

i cleaned the flat,

i didnt get too tired doing any of that (depression......)

i am actually beginning to see the positive effects of a raised dosage of anti-depressants!!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

today i actually spoke my mind about something i didnt want to do at work. a manager asked if i wanted to mop the side lobby and said that if i didnt want to i didnt have to and i actually said no! hehe sorry it may be no big deal to some people but i always give in when i think someone wants me to do something even if i dont want to (not with certain subjects that are biggies) oh and i wasnt quiet today! hehe! well people who i talk to a lot at work know im not quiet but even to some people i wasnt as quiet! hehe

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

you gotta be true only if you really wanna go to the top and you really wanna win

just to satisfy demand

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Uhhh....I likie!!!!

I got asked from a 4 year old why women wear bras

I cleaned my room and found things I haven't seen in forever.

I got to go horse back riding

I said my first full sentence today

I raced and got 2nd out of 11

I got really really really hyper because my sister had a baby and stuffs

And I just about had toooooooo much sugar today.

*makes picket signs that say "Keep it pinned" on them and sits down holding them up. :D* Told you I'm hyper :shifty:
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I became a moderator on HelpingTeens.org!!!!!
-Sam!
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

-i didnt mess up any orders at work today

-i was somewhat myself, i was still quiet but not AS quiet or shy (i picked on people back when they picked on me lol)

-i defended myself against this kinda jerky guy at work (he was joking but it was annoying and he wouldnt leave me alone and he hasnt stopped picking on me for a long time)

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

just to satisfy demand

JazzIsLove
Loyal

Post by JazzIsLove »

I sang *quietly* in front of 10 people today for a test.. and some kid clapped right at the end!

I promoted the alto sax to the little 3rd graders in my school for band

I've picked out my top 3 colleges to apply to-Michigan Sate University School of Music, Elizabethtown College, and Berklee College of Music.

I have survived the first 3 days of my incredibly easy senior year :D *American Gov't, Theme Writing, Band, Instrumental music, Chorus, and Piano 2* woot! ;)
~ALLIE~

What you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you're saying

In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true

Brent <3 4/12/05
Love2Laugh08
Veteran

Post by Love2Laugh08 »

Hmm well for like the past few days I have been feeling really good about myself and my image!! I usually hate my image but I have start eating less and walking to/from bus stop and sometimes to my friends house. Also with my clothes I dunno but my clothes make me feel sooooo pretty!!! haha wow I usally think im really ugly in what I wear but I've got more self confidence!! Yippe for Ashley!!! :P
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

like, a couple days ago we took a test in math, and i thought i had failed it, like i ALWAYS do... and today he was telling the class there scores. and when he got to me, i told him to just tell me if i passed or not... and he told me F.. and i was expecting it, so i didnt think anything of it... and then he was like no, no, you got a B, and i was like ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! and he was like yeah... and i was sooooo happy!!!! and it was really awesome!!! and then at lunch when i was walking to the table my crush was going to where we normally hang out and all like fakinly/jokenly he bumped into me... and it was really awesome... hah... and he let me hold his binder... he knows i love his binder... but i think he poisened me with his soda... naw! and it was really cool cuz i got a B in math!!! yay!!! yeah... okay... LOVE YOU!! BYES
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

i lost 5 lbs! and i actually ran in gym the other day and scored a goal! (playing soccer) and today at work i actually finally was more of myself and picked on the poeple picking on me (jokingly of course they would never be that mean to me)

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

just to satisfy demand

Michie
Veteran

Post by Michie »

Oh...! I have something good! I have been passing all my classes this year, so far (all successful passes as well, not like 50's). One of them, a 72%...I can't drop it now so I have to work hard on it...even though I don't think I need it for university/college. But I think I'm okay with it, so long as I try to bump that mark up a little more.

I have been in a groove for the past few months, and I haven't been online here for a while because I am concentrating on schoolwork more (more than last year)---and it's paying off!
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

I have something good, lol... I got my grades up :) Anddddd.. ive made a lot of new friends this week :)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

im bringing up my math grade! i got my two quizzes back i got like a 98% and a 94% and im so happy! i found my global project and handed it it so it should go up! and in english we had a huge unit test that i got a 91% on! (itll bring my grade down but its still really good b/c i beat most people) and in ITT i have the highest grade in the class (only 11 people but still) i have a 104%!!!! ummm christmas is coming up! and im all done christmas shopping finally! i got the switchfoot CD finally!! schools going to be so easy for the rest of the week!! yayness! oh and bill (sisters boyfriend) his youngest sister (ive gotten close to his younger sisters and 1 even came to my bday party) well her bday is xmas eve and she invited me to her party and its going to be lasertag! im so excited!!!! and ive got a "date" thursday afterschool with my good friend who graduated last year and we are going to watch a bunch of movies! this nice and kinda cute kid jeremey has been flirting with me! and we are cooking our traditional xmas cookies tonight!!! oh and i did really good in my chorus lesson the other day!

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

just to satisfy demand

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

GO ME. I did my 9 page research paper OVER THE WEEKEND when it was due tomorrow ... and I FINISHED IT and I actually like it. Ugh. I was dreading that so much. And it's close to being done. Whew.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

- I've stopped comparing myself so much to other people. I still do it, of course, but it's much more under control than it used to be.

- my dad said he's noticed more of an "equilibrium" in me, or something. Basically I'm a lot more stable now.

- It's almost 3 months with Alan :) He's made everything better... whether he means to or not. He's important to me.

- I wrote 3 essays in one day :woot: And my teacher thinks I'm improved SO much compared to last year. I was a freakin WRECK last year and now I'm... good. Heh heh.

- I ENJOY life a lot more.
I wish I were a spy.
sweethelp
Veteran

Post by sweethelp »

i sang really well at my voice lesson today! and he said that i should fine in solo fest on saturday!

~~Kimmy~~
She's so big hearted

but not so remarkable

you are beautiful

so go and look again

just to satisfy demand