Fashion

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Trapped
Veteran

Fashion

Post by Trapped » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:01 am

I don't have lot of new/cool clothes, but now that I will be having some extra money from work, I can buy some. Only problem is, "nothing" fits right.

I went to Wal-Mart ( a department store) and the mall a few days ago, and nothing I tried on looked nice b/c my chest is so small. I tried a smaller size but I'm not a tiny tiny person and I dont' relax, so my arms and shoulders looked....well it made the top of the shirt look too small; but the medium looked to big in the mid area.

At the mall, I coudlnt' wear a single cute looking thing, b/c I have shoret orso and long legs, and again a small chest, so even the samll there look baggy on me (chest area)--nothing to fill/hold it up on me.

My sister thinks I might be a late boomer, but I just think something is wrong with me or that I'm just destined to have small boobs, ok you can't even call them that. I wanted to know what are some fashion tips that I could try to try to look nice/cute in the summer. ::|:*sigh*

Thanx.
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.

fred_bertie
Loyal

Re: Fashion

Post by fred_bertie » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:08 pm

sorry hun not allowed 2 flirt on here, in accordance to da rules, *sighs*

ask your girlfriends
i will try to help in any way i can, i am willing to listen to any problems or anything that anyone needs help with, im or pm me.

Drowning in the dark blood of would-be brothers who,

beyond the pressing of fingers, those for whom

the slice is only the beginning, and a different kind

of light comes in, begs recognition and peace of mind.

-- Judybats

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:56 pm

:huh:?

(The ones that wear attractive....clothing arne't small chested, and they can afford whatever they want.)

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

true
Loyal

Post by true » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:26 pm

I have small boobs and I'm sooo happy about it!!! Serioulsy, I love not having that to deal with and being able to not wear a bra occasionally. Ok, sometimes it does really suck when all the stores sell to the larger sizes ( I can barely find a cute bra. . . lol) but I find stuff. Look for simple Ts and tanktops. . . and if you're desperate, try a padded bra? Loose, hippie-style shirts can be cute with a tank top underneath. . .

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:29 pm

I'm not large chested ... but I manage to find clothing that always flatters and doesn't look bad at all- and the best kind of shirt for me is the tank tops- just the plain, ones- you know the kind the guys wear? the beaters? Like those- except for girls- they hug you in all the right places but its not too tight...

and for your short torso and long legs- I suggest pants with a low waist and long shirts (another good thing about the tank tops- they're always really long) so it makes you torso look longer and your legs shorter.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:49 pm

Wow thanx a lot for the advice. I can try that. Umm, I don't like, well I've never tried not not wearing a bra.....hmm....What would be the best trial for that?

Also, so what's your'e saying is, wear long shorts? As opposed to short ones????mmmm....I don't nkow about that...cuz I'm not really one for wearing baggy stuff, and it takes a lot for my hair to look nice, so wearing long shirts just amkes me look more lragged??....or most of all it brings self esteem way down, b/c I'm not as skinny as ppl say I am; (yeah, model type bod--ehh----not really me so I can't just wear anything......I'd like to wear a belt with things, but I have hand me downs, instead of cool ones, and being long legged that doens't always work out so well either.

I'm not trying to reject y'all's advice either, just responding to it.....*scared/shy look* I don't do....teh fake stuff, cuz i'd rather be...natural....I guess....hmm, I don't know...Mainly it's the small chest and short torso that make mem look weird, so what you're saying is to buy (now that I may be having some extra money and that I have a car now...) plain T's, guy undershirts (but what else with them, again?), and lots of hipster, low risebut aren't those real expensive......I'm not....I don't have a lot of money regardless of my job---car-gas, maintenence, insurance....

Thanx again for the feedback.

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:12 pm

erm, couldnt you try like t-shirts and hipsters? And you could always wear a t-shirt underneath like a sports vest thing like guys wear. Also, light coloured clothes make you look bigger whilst dark colours make you look slimmer. If you go with your sister or your mum, or friends, they'll help you clothes which will suit you. And also, if you're at least in a size AA bra, you can always try breast enchnacers which make you look a cup bigger. I wear them and they make me look like an A cup. But like your sister said, you may just be a late bloomer. And I bet you're quite slim-if everyone says you are, you must be then.

Also, if you cant afford new clothes, try accersories. The cheap way of getting a new look without buying clothes!

Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:28 pm

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:37 pm

Originally posted by Trapped@Jun 8 2004, 06:49 PM

Wow thanx a lot for the advice. I can try that. Umm, I don't like, well I've never tried not not wearing a bra.....hmm....What would be the best trial for that?

Also, so what's your'e saying is, wear long shorts? As opposed to short ones????mmmm....I don't nkow about that...cuz I'm not really one for wearing baggy stuff, and it takes a lot for my hair to look nice, so wearing long shirts just amkes me look more lragged??....or most of all it brings self esteem way down, b/c I'm not as skinny as ppl say I am; (yeah, model type bod--ehh----not really me so I can't just wear anything......I'd like to wear a belt with things, but I have hand me downs, instead of cool ones, and being long legged that doens't always work out so well either.

I'm not trying to reject y'all's advice either, just responding to it.....*scared/shy look* I don't do....teh fake stuff, cuz i'd rather be...natural....I guess....hmm, I don't know...Mainly it's the small chest and short torso that make mem look weird, so what you're saying is to buy (now that I may be having some extra money and that I have a car now...) plain T's, guy undershirts (but what else with them, again?), and lots of hipster, low risebut aren't those real expensive......I'm not....I don't have a lot of money regardless of my job---car-gas, maintenence, insurance....

Thanx again for the feedback.

i mean longer shirts - not shorts lol.. i dont like long shorts either..

i didnt mean buy guy undershirts- the ones that are modeled after them they sell them for like 5 dollars each- really cheap- and i even bought some guy ones for like 5 dollars for 3.. good deals..

the low rise jeans- they can be a little expensive, but if you shop in the right places, you can get them cheap. I got my favorite for 20 bucks at tjmaxx.. your not even jeans... like stretchy pants.. they're comfortable..
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"

Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Post by Little Lost Girl » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:45 pm

ugh...i know how you feel. i've been an a-cup for the longest time. theres something out there for you. trust me. you'll find it. hipsters and padded bras have already been mentioned, but i found something at thislink that might help you. im so sorry if it doesn't.

Dressing To Look Curvier

If you know how, you can dress to give the illusion of an overall curvier look with more up top. Here are a few tips on clothes that will add curves to your figure:

-Go for romantic ruffles! Shirts with ruffles will accentuate your breast size

-Wear tops with big logos, lettering or beads (or any decorations), because these draw attention to your upper body

-Empire-style tops (gathered/pleated right under the breasts) can also help to make your breasts look bigger

-Wearing a light color on top and a darker color on the bottom (for example, a white T-shirt with dark blue jeans) makes your upper half look curvier

-Wearing tops in shiny fabrics can give the illusion of a bigger chest

and if you're ever feeling down about your flat chest, just look at the bright side. you don't have to carry all that extra weight around, and your back isn't breaking. hope this helps. good luck!

oh yeah, and if you don't feel like wearing a bra, just wear band-aids instead. my mom taught me that trick. works real well. ;)
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:52 pm

:D*thumbs up* Ok, well I finally picked up my June and July issues of Seventeen and, skimming through, I found some very helpful articles....SO..I'm gonna stop whining and read those, and try to ask only questions that aren't in there or that confuse me, k?!

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

spatulaoflove
Veteran

Post by spatulaoflove » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:50 pm

supposedly smaller boobs make you look skinnier...thats what my mom said..i have no boobs either...and no ass so its worse...but huge thighslol
love,

Teal, the magical lute playing elf

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:13 pm

...how does this go into self esteem issues??..
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)

true
Loyal

Post by true » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:51 am

Yeah, no bras rule!!! It's quite fun, as long as you really are flat-chested. . . so much more comfortable. But I think it's only hot when you have good posture and are comfortable and confidant w/o one. 8My opinon*

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:31 pm

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future

Trapped
Veteran

Post by Trapped » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:48 pm

Originally posted by Beautiful@Jun 8 2004, 10:13 PM

...how does this go into self esteem issues??..

B/c being so self-conscious about how I look (as compared to tother ppl) brings my self-esteem down. It makes me feel inferior to the rest because I (don't have a lot of money- and can't afford what I want, or all the nice things.

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

spritz
Loyal

Post by spritz » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:21 pm

Trust me...big boobs=crap...be happy with your tiny ones or whatever. If you're having problems with finding clothes that fit...the best solution is to go to every store and try on every single item. You're sure to find something that fits you and something you like. My sister is like you....she finds it hard to find clothes, so I happily took her shopping and I made her go into every single store. After one day, she came home with tons of shopping bags and a happy face. The good thing...she was happy that the clothes fit her and she was comfortable in them...and fashionable thanks to me. ^_^

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:28 pm

I have small boobs, a pretty tiny body exsept for my hips ... and i can never get clothes that fit, dont worry, it happens to a lot of people what your going threw.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:24 pm

Aw, I think a short torso and long legs is perfect..

If you have long legs then show them off. Wear short skirts. No matter what people say, skirts are not slutty, and some girls can wear them really well and they look great.

If you have a small chest then you should wear sleeveless tops that draws attention away from your chest. A padded bra isn't bad either (underwire bras are good too, if you hate padding). Lots of places sell cute little sleeveless tops that look really nice on girls who aren't blessed with perfect breasts.

Good luck dear ^_^
I wish I were a spy.

Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:49 am

I've just remebered if you get these like breast enchancments (they are silicone and are really good) They boost your bust size up a cup, so you can wear a cup bigger which is underwired-maybe that can help you.

Angel Breaks says: