I Feel Like Shit

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

candela
Needs Another Hobby

I Feel Like Shit

Post by candela »

bad day at school. ppl kept makin fun of me and my friends drive me insane. They dont like me and they ignore me alot. then for encore we had to go get costumes and well it didnt go well. Well im fat first of all and i wear a size 16 (im huge) but we were gettin costumers and they had a 16 on the rack yet and the one lady who was helpin told me not to even try it on cuz it wouldnt fit. yea not a good time and then i get home and on the message board my sis and her friend had written some pretty mean stuff to me . yea i love my family. -Katie
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Re: I Feel Like Shit

Post by messedup »

A size 16 is NOT really huge. Don't be so down on yourself. Your friends don't deserve you. You are a wonderful person who deserves wonderful friends who will treat you like you need to be treated. :) That costume lady is a bitch. She should have never said that to you. Don't listen to stupid people.
Danielle
love_not_war
Loyal

Post by love_not_war »

i jsut wanna say... a 16 is small to some people i know... a 16 isent big.. ur just not tiny... and its better to have some meat than being a stick... my frinds drive me insane sometimes too.. it really sucks... i just stop listenin to em... i go off and sit by me self.. and i knwo it sounds really selfish for me to say this.. but then i get sad cuz they dont even come after me, to like see wahts wrong or anything... OOOO!!!! and the reason she said dont try it on, it wouldent fit... she thought u were to small to fit into a 16!!!!! yah! ats it!!! :D! ( i think thats what i wanted to say and how... if not.. sorry, i ment well... )
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
candela
Needs Another Hobby

Post by candela »

thanx. yeah that day sucke but i guess i gotta take each day as it comes. i kn what u mean aboutthe friends thing too and its not selfish cuz if one of my friends was off by themselves and stuff id b over there righ away but ya kno. my "friends" arent like that. o well. thanx again. -Katie
</>Luck and Love to all</>

PM me if ya need anything

"It doesn't matter what other people say, or think when you see nothing in the mirror."
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by love_not_war@Apr 13 2004, 02:23 AM

its better to have some meat than being a stick....
I know you meant well by this comment but please don't say things like this. Don't put anyone else down to make someone else feel better.

And a size 16 really ISN'T that big at all. That woman was probably just having a bad day herself by the way it sounds ;)
I wish I were a spy.
zanna85
Loyal

Post by zanna85 »

your family tells you your fat too... *nods sadly and looks down*

Friends...wish i had some:) but i can deal with my online buddies. :)

Beauty is in your eyes...because even if someone else says your beautiful (or thin) your not going to believe them because its your not your state of mind. so we have to work on loving ourselves no matter how we look, cause, face it...we cant all, always, be drop dead gorgeous:)
b e a u t i f u l
Veteran

Post by b e a u t i f u l »

I agree that a size 16 isn't huge!
Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Tiny Voices

Make things harder

Everybody will be let down
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

"A size 16 is NOT really huge. Don't be so down on yourself. Your friends don't deserve you. You are a wonderful person who deserves wonderful friends who will treat you like you need to be treated. That costume lady is a bitch. She should have never said that to you. Don't listen to stupid people."

messed up, i agree, that pretty much sums up what i wanna say.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.