To Everyone

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

imsoevil
Loyal

To Everyone

Post by imsoevil »

Hey everyone..I know that it can be hard to be happy about yourself when in today's world it always seems like there is always someone better than you. I just think that anyone with low selfesteem needs to look at the good things about them rather than compairing themself to other people. I say don't look at the little flaws and imperfections....we all have them. Right now we are all growing and changing, and soon the way we are now is not the way we'll be in a few years or even a few months. We're still young and sill growing. Right now what you see wrong about yourself that you don't like will most likely change anyway. If you are shy right now you will probally grow out of it and be the most talkitive person! Everyone is truely a good person weather they show it or not. We all have special and amazing things about us.Some of us just haven't discovered them yet. I seriously think that instead of looking and worring about the little things you want to change you should look at the good things about yourself that you want to stay the same and charrish those things.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this...I just am.
"Don't hate me because I wasn't who you thought I was , or who you wanted me to be. From the beginning , you never knew who I was."
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: To Everyone

Post by iHEAVENn »

that was very well said. i agree with you, but for some people it is to hard to find the good things about their self. some people just feel so lost sometimes and cant ever see the good. :(
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Topperz17
Loyal

Post by Topperz17 »

Hello, i am new at this and i am amazed at how amazing this site is. I have vertially no self-estiam. Even though all of my "friends" say that i am very strong , i am usally hurting inside. they all see me as some one they can all tell there problems to and confide in. And i dont care because i love my friends very much. but they seem not to notice that i am grieving and i have to much pride to admit i need help. So i am confiding in this; you all; strangers who i seem connected to already. I'm in your hands

*Topperz*
*!*Topperz*!*

**A guy isn't good enough to make you cry...

..........and the one who is won't ever try.**

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.

***Samuel Butler***

I think that I shall never see A billboard lovely as a tree.

Indeed, unless the billboards fall, I'll never see a tree at all.

***Ogden Nash***

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger,

more complex, and more violent.

It takes a touch of genius- and a lot of courage-

to move in the opposite direction.

***Albert Einstein***
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

you should post that as replies in other questions, that was well said
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

today's world it always seems like there is always someone better than you.

UGH tell me about it...i HATE today's society <_<
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.