Shy...

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Shy...

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

I have friends, but Im horrible at tlking to people who i dunno well... Whenever I do I feel out of place, and i get this feeling that they hate me... I get the same feeling around my friends even though they've done nothing to show that they hate me...

I dunno my confidence wavers, when Im around people I know well im a completely differnt person...

Any advice on how to get my confidence up, and not be so shy? Im tired of sitting by myself in classes where i dun have any good friends...
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
Princess1121
Loyal

Re: Shy...

Post by Princess1121 »

Most people are shy when they around people the dont know. Once they become comfertable they tend to loosen up a little. (not fully thought). Others on the other hand hide their shyness behind a sarcastic wit (like myself for example). Unfortunatly I dont think anyone but you can help you with this. Each case is individual and only you truly knows how to solve your problem. However if there was one piece of advice I could give i would tell you to think in the train of thought that you only live one life and before you know it its gone. If this is something you will regret about your life when you are older, take a chance and be yourself around someone. and with strangers thats even better because most of the time you will never see that stranger again. so you can act as wierd and goofy as you want and who cares cuz they will never see you again. Life every day as if it were your last. I hope I have helped some.

Love Always,

Princess1121
<span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'I was walking down the street just a havin' a think, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up he took me by surprise he had a pick up truck and the devil's eyes. He glanced at me and i felt a change, time meant nothing, never would again!
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Re: Shy...

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

Well i dun have a problem being my normal self around my friends. (and my normal self isnt very normal by the way :P. Wait, scratch that, im the epitame of normal :D *coughcough*) But its when friends of friends start tlking to us that I back away and become a whole new person.

Thanks for the advice though, your right, I guess Im the only one who can help myself... :) *deep breathe*
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle