He Was In Another Bad Wreck...

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

heatherleigh13
Loyal

He Was In Another Bad Wreck...

Post by heatherleigh13 »

I don't even know what to do anymore! Blake was in a really bad wreck on Saturday. One of the passengers in the other car was killed. He was okay, but he feels responsible. Blake was not the one driving. I get online tonight and a bunch of people have messages in the profiles saying stuff like "Please pray for Tmoney." Tmoney is Sam's nickname. Sam is also Blake's BEST friend. I was totally confused by it all. I talked to Blake and he really didn't say much. All he said was that Sam was in the hospital because of a wreck. I talked to Sam's sister tonight. She told me that Blake was also in the car. Blake had NOT told me this. Sam's sister said that Sam should be okay. He will most likely be at the hospital for a few weeks though. Sam is one of my friends, so I was kind of shocked. As for Blake, I talked to him some more tonight. I asked him why he didn't tell me that he was in the wreck too. He was like, "Because... I don't even know what I'm doing anymore." It turns out that he was almost killed in the wreck too. I have absolutely no idea what I would have done if he would have been! We got to talking and I kept reminding him how much he means to me and that he better not forget that! He said he won't. Then he mentioned something about "us". He was reassuring me that he still cares for me so much and that we aren't over and that we'll be back together sooner or later. I was relieved when he said that. I am so worried about him right now though! He has had so much bad luck lately! I don't know what to do anymore!
?~?Heather?~?
Nj
Veteran

Re: He Was In Another Bad Wreck...

Post by Nj »

I know how he feels. I was in a car accident and I felt like it was my fault for soooo long... I don't know why, the best thing [IMO] is to be supportive and let him sort it out. If things don't get better in a few weeks maybe you should seek help for him..
--nj

clovers88
Loyal

Re: He Was In Another Bad Wreck...

Post by clovers88 »

I agree with kneesofmybees. You just need to give him some time to work things out.
why live when there is nothing to live for

why love when no one will love you

why need when you will get nothing

why be when you can't be seen