How Do I Make Her Realise?

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

staceylou1998

How Do I Make Her Realise?

Post by staceylou1998 »

I feel a bit lost. Confused. Maybe even a tad angry. I know that life can be difficult when it's just Mum and I but I can't help feeling that empty feeling that maybe she doesn't listen to me anymore like she used to and maybe she doesn't understand like she thinks she does. I've been in and out of counselling for 2 years now but I still feel lost and lonely in the way life is panning out for me. I know there are people that can help me but somehow, it doesn't feel as if they would understand or have in the way I want them to and I just don't think they know how truly lost I feel. I feel as if I have only 1 friend most of the time, I feel like crying everyday, I feel pressured by certain people in my life that make me feel as if I'm not entitled to make mistakes or be me, I'm always arguing with my Mum which makes me feel guilty about the person I am, I may have depression and I'm losing interest in one of the things I used to love the most. How do I get my Mum to realise all these things? I just feel so small and so lost that I don't know what I want anymore or who I am. I'm struggling to find some way of making her realise and not only that but I'm struggling to make her understand. How do I make this go away? How do I make her realise?