life is falling appart, i need advise or just some1 to listen...

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Angelique

life is falling appart, i need advise or just some1 to listen...

Post by Angelique »

well, my gram passed away from lung cancer not to long ago, it had me so upset cuz the docs did several tests and said she was cured.. and a month after my pap died, thatd be the 4th wait no 5th family meber lost this since 08

my mothers suicidal now and its scaring me to where when she went to get in the shower i went up stairs pounding on the door making sure she wasnt gonna drowned herself..

i went to my 'best friend' to ask her for help cuz i was taken and i was fallin for some1 else but didnt wanna cheat, she told my bf and then he made me choose between him and the other guy, when i said no1 cuz he pretty much MADE me say no1.. he messed up my myspace and shit like that... then started spreding nasty rumors saying im having sex with my enemys and stuff when im 13 and im actually a virgin.. even after i cried for 2 hours scared he was gonna do something stupid to himself like he threatened to..

most of my male friends are just my friends cuz they want sex and i dont no who to trust anymore..

my mothers telling me we'r moving, AGAIN, this would the 8th time in the past year..

im so close to going bk to cutting i dont trust myself around anything that can cut when im upset [including my own finger nails]

and now i may be getting adopted by a family i no ill like but im scared ima hurt my suicidal blood mother's feelings.. :( and thats just the begining...

~sighs~ sorry for cussing.. but the only thing keeping me going everyday is my blood mother, my soon to be parents and my new bf..

o and my new bf was in an accident eariler on his way to work by a hit and run, he says he thinks he broke a few bones but cant offord to go to the hospital.. and my mother wont let me go see him in his time of need and i feel HORRIBLE i aint by his side TT^TT
"be the change you want to see in the world" -gandhi
InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Re: life is falling appart, i need advise or just some1 to listen...

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

I'm sorry you have to go through all this hun - it sounds like a really rough time and it sounds like you're the one holding your family together. Does anyone else know about your mother and can anyone else help you with her?

If you have a chance to get adopted by a family you know you'll like - I'd say take it, as hard as the choice will be. It's ultimately up to you, but you do have to put yourself first sometimes. What's going to be best for YOU?

And I hope things improve with the bf - it sounds like you guys are definitely having a rough patch. But honestly, if he starts spreding nasty rumors and all, is he really the type of person you want to be with?

Just take care of yourself - that's as important as anything else right now, no matter what else is going on.
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_