all alone

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

popsicle
Loyal

all alone

Post by popsicle »

i dont know where this goes so if it doesnt belong here, feel free to move it.

i feel abandoned.

2 of my friends (really my only friends here that ive made and it took me 2 years to make them) are moving in a month. and tho i know them moving has nothing to do with me its really upsetting me and i feel like their leaving me here all alone.

i found out my big brother and his wife has been addicted to pain killers for quite a while. so this explains all the money hes borrowed from us when hes made good money for so long. and you dont understand, hes been like my hero my whole life. and for some reason this whole thing with him and his wife has jus pissed me off and really really upset me and i really dont want to see him again.

my other big brother has been an asshole to my family for a long time and when i was little we were really close. he got married and that was it for our family. he hasnt remembered a birthday since i was 16. i hate him.

my best friend is happier and happier and everything is getting better and better for him and i kind of feel left behind even tho ive been tryin to catch up for years.

my mother is obsessed with helping my brother(the first one i mentioned) by buying him a car and supporting him and so on and so forth. but when she found out i was cutting, didnt do shit. hasnt even mentioned it since. obviously she doesnt give a shit about me.

my cousin (whos like the only person i can talk to here) graduates this year and is planning on going to college on the other side of the country. leaving me here all by myself.

the list goes on and on.

everybody is leaving me.

im all alone.

everybody is abandonin me.
advice: if you find a town that looks deserted, it's probably for a good reason. take the hint and stay away.

advice: when it appears that you ahve killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

advice: never say, "who's there?" it's a death wish.

Nikki
Veteran

Re: all alone

Post by Nikki »

maybe it's a sign that you should do something to, move on with your life, start a new era by starting a new activity or something? it\ll help you find new friends and start over. things change, it's normal, but you shouldn't feel abandonned every time they do, you just follow the change
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...