Its getting worse!!!

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

BrokenSoulDreaming
Loyal

Its getting worse!!!

Post by BrokenSoulDreaming »

My brother has just admitted to being abused by his dad. He is now refusing to go back to my dads. Tonight he is at my mums, but no one knows what will happen tomorow. Legally he is currently not allowed to live back at my mums, to be able to it will have to go through court.

The thing is though social services spoke to my mum earlier and all they said was that it sounds like she sorted it all out. None of it what so ever is sorted.

My brother has finally admitted to being abused (which we knew was happining ever since he went to live with him), social services still aren't listining, he's yet to know where he's going to be staying. He isn't in school as he was kicked out and still hasn't got a placement in another one yet.

I want to know how to help him, but don't know what to do.

Also if he goes back to my mums, then I promised myself I would also live back at my mums to make sure that he is safe (i promised myself this when we were taken from my mums) But i don't want to go back their.

I just don't know what to do.....
Isn't something missing?

You won't cry for my absecnce i know you forgot me long ago am i that unimportant am i so insignificant.?isnt something missing isnt someone missing me?

I'm all alone.

Please please forgive me.
Lena
Veteran

Re: Its getting worse!!!

Post by Lena »

Could you talk to social services and tell them exactly whats going on - tell them what you told us? I've had some dealings with them myself (a few years ago, they were involved with my family) and I know they do listen to anybody that talks with them.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
BrokenSoulDreaming
Loyal

No, I can't yet anyway. I don't know who my brothers social worker is...if I did then I would.

From my experience social services don't listen, we have told them before about the abuse that my brother has been suffering (in fact we've been telling them for the past 2 years) and they have never listened. I've just spoken to my sister who is telling me what has been happening, and apparently my brother is in a very bad state. It has taken them over four years to make him calm down just a little bit. He has stopped obsesivley cleaning the cooker, but is now saying sorry at every opertune moment.

If I thought social services would listen I would tell them. I am going to try phoning social services tomorow, but I don't think it will make much difference
Isn't something missing?

You won't cry for my absecnce i know you forgot me long ago am i that unimportant am i so insignificant.?isnt something missing isnt someone missing me?

I'm all alone.

Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I think you should definately try tomorrow. Even if it will make a small difference, tell them - it can't hurt. :) I forget whether you're still seeing a CPN (sorry) - could you tell her about all this and ask her to help you with it?
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
BrokenSoulDreaming
Loyal

She's gone on sick leave for the next 2 months or so. I've jst spoken to my brother and right now all I want to do is cry.

I've never heard him so down in my life. My mum is saying to him and sister that she is coping but I've also been speaking to her and she really isn't coping.

I feel so helpless and it really makes me want to cut
Isn't something missing?

I'm all alone.