unwanted

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

anonymous08
Loyal

unwanted

Post by anonymous08 »

i've been feeling really unwanted by my friends as of late, but i know sometimes i have the tendency to get really paranoid, so i've kind of brushed it off as just me thinking too much, as usual.

until i got this message today from one of my best friends.

okay here's the deal

i'm pretty much through talking with you

i know that sounds harsh but that's the truth and the truth is always bitter

you can talk to me whenever you want but i don't think it'll ever be the same and really, i won't make the effort to call you

p.s. i'm sorry. i really am. but you have to understand that every other one of my friends and pretty much everyone in this world is probably facing the same shit as you and have just as much, if not WAY more stress than you have.

so you have no right to complain.

i don't have EITHER phone so just reply on email or whatever. i don't really care. and if you don't reply, that's not my problem in the least.

cya buddy

i can't deal with this. can't take it. it's too much for me.

but i have to keep going, don't i? :(
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

popsicle
Loyal

Re: unwanted

Post by popsicle »

yes you have to keep going.

screw whomever that is. because their not good enough to be your friend and obviously werent a very good friend to start with.

yes, dealing with someone who is sad is stress ful on the preson who is dealing with them (you know ive been thru this with brandon).

but if youre really their friend, youll understand and if its too hard or too much for you, you simply say that. you dont just stop being friends with them.

im here for u britt. and i want you to get better.

i hope very soon youll get the turn around that i got. youll realize everyone elses damage doesnt affect you and youll do things that make u smile.

i love you.
advice: if you find a town that looks deserted, it's probably for a good reason. take the hint and stay away.

advice: when it appears that you ahve killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.

advice: never say, "who's there?" it's a death wish.