To Jami

Are you having trouble with your family or friends? Please talk it out with us.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

nikegurl18
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: To Jami

Post by nikegurl18 »

im kind of going through the same thing with my best friend. i havent talked to her in a week and it might not be the best thing because you could lose her forever. there could be something bothering her other than whats going on with you and your boyfriend, if i was you id try talking to her one more time so you dont lose her. i think i already lost mine so dont let it happen.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Thats HORRIBLE for her to say.. don't listen to her and if I were you I wouldn't even try to be her friend because she doesn't seem to be acting so friendly. If she wants to be friends with you again, SHE can fix it.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
messedup
Needs Another Hobby

Post by messedup »

I agree that she should be the one to fix this. She should have NEVER said that to you.
Danielle
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

cathleen, you know there was more to that story, you need to give your friends props for helping you out and listen to you B!TCH for 6 months! its rediculess how you dont say anyone elses story, I dont know of even ONE time you were there for me, youve turned your back so many times on me and everyone its not even funny! you need to get your head out of your @$$ and straighten up, you wanted you dad and mom to see your wrists and you know that, the only reason why you cut is because u wanted attention, youve told me, troy, and a bunch of other people that, ive tried so hard with you, and so has troy, and ERICA even, she says that!, you need to think twice before you talk you really do, dont make me look like that bad one, and your always saying you should die because u have nothing to live for, and remember all that shit YOU started a couple months back ago, because you wanted troy? yeah, thats what i thought, you say your a good friend, but you havent even been there for me once, i always here youbitch, i always call you, but your either in trouble or talking to tommy, i dont need your shit, and honestly, im sick of hearing about how much i screwed up, even know you did it too. i dont want to stay friends with you, and i want you to stop talking to troy, troy talks so much shit about you, andso does erica, and from *my* understandings, your losing friends all over. hmm i wonder why, maybe because your never there for anyone? or how u alwasy bitch? or how you always say your "suicidle" ...you have nothing to be suicidle over, you have a good life...you just need to stop lieing and tell the truth for once in your life. and to all you people who think shes not full of it, you need to think twice. --- and cathleen, i think we need to not talk anymore, i dont need it.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

--and the whole "im talking to troy, and samms over" ... umm, samms only been over 3 times, so dont pull that shit, you never call me, or anything. and ... LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT OKAY?... YOU WERE B!TCHING HOW TOMMY "HELP YOU RAISE THE RAZOR BLADES" or whatever, and how hes beent here for you threw everything, ive known you longer ive tried to help you but its pointless now becauseu dont want help, you never had. so I said "theres so much more to life then just tommy,and if all you ahve to live for is tommy, then maybe you should die like you WANT to" so please, stop with your shit because its true! and u knew i didnt want you to die, but you had to twist the story up, YET AGAIN! ... and i'll admit, i messed up, but you messed up to, and ended our friendship, have a nice life cathleen.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

**p.s** I'm not your toy, dont say "then maybe i'll be her best friend again" because, its not your choice, im not desperate to be your friend. -- not only are you pissed off, but im pissed off too. -- and like i said, YOUR MORE BUSY IN ONE DAY THEN I EVER WAS, u know i always call you! stop pulling your shit, its not going to work on people you actually know :furious:
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

wow.. hahahaha.. i knew this would happen. It always seems that the first person never tells the whole story- this has happened with that whole xxtRu_love20000xxx or whatever.. and its going to happen again.

I'm sorry to Foxy for my post, just because it wasn't fair since I didn't know both sides of the story. But, knowing both sides, I'm not going to even TAKE sides cause thats just not fair to either of you. I honostly think it would be good if you guys maybe... just take a 'break' from each other unless you want to take time out and talk it through, but that seems like it might just cause more problems..

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

You know you could have done what troy does, let it ring and i call you back, we used to do that all the time or i would tell you i would call you right back, and my phone bill was atleast 1,200! so yeah, well anyway, me and cathleen are all good now we talked everything out, its funny how things liekt his happen :)
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Wow.. you guys talked it out? Good.. that was weird since the last post of hers was saying "I HATE YOU!" lol.. but I'm glad its better!

Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

I love you too cathleen! :D
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Whoa....this is....bizarre :blink:

*stays out of it*

*realised that this is a useless reply*

Uhh....don't let this happen again....yeah....friends are forever...

Now it's useful :D
I wish I were a spy.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

lol, this is the most weirdest topic ever, it started out as a fight between me and cat, then me and cat made up, then cat got pissed off at my boyfriend, now theyre fighting, but me and cat are okay, so its all good :D
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*