It Girl

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

SammiySammiy
Loyal

It Girl

Post by SammiySammiy »

I go down the hallway at my high school and i see these guys so in love with these girls. they hold their hands. carry their books. heck even fight their fights. you see the love bounceing off them its so strong. and then if you look in the very end of the hallway of lovers you see lonley me. i mean can i be anyones It Girl? i just want to be someones girl. i want no i miss having someone love me. I've fought love for a awhile advoiding it but now that im in high school iw ant the romance. but the only guy ive ever actually seen myself loving and being with lives a country away. i just i'm so sick of trying to act like i'm perfectly fine and then alter on finding out im not. i m confussing you arent i? i'm sorry. i guess is what im saying is i'm sick of being alone. im tired of not having anyone to call my own. i read books about people in lvoe and its like i'm them when i read but then reaility sinks in and i'm me. Samantha. i wish one guy would sya i was his
"Spit me up and throw away the key, your never take the life outta me"
Tjclay98

Re: It Girl

Post by Tjclay98 »

I completely understan how you feel,theres been this emptyness in my life that hasnt been filled yet.....
rayray11796

Re: It Girl

Post by rayray11796 »

When the time comes u will find the most amaizingest man ever :) some girls just keep dating and get more hurt :( I wish I could save them.... U cant fall to easy for love or ull just get hurt :/ I know it's hard to except but it will happen one day:)