Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 am
There are three problems here...
1. I am normally shy... and this doesn't help my self esteem. <img src='http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/publ ... atdrop.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':sweatdrop:' />
2. I don't know how to approach him! I think I'm just his friend... am I or does he like me too? <img src='http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/publ ... stling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />
3. Then the most complicated... my friend always says "I love you!" when she see's him. I think she's just picking on him because she does that to everyone. So one day we had a sub for third hour. My friend walks in and says "I love you with all of my heart!" and the sub says (and completely ruins my life) "Are you two future husband and wife?" and the class burst out laughing! The next day some kids make a paper dress and tux and married them! Now I think my friend actually likes him! I mean It's one thing to have a crush on someone and so does your friend but to have a crush on someone's husband?! I don't even know if they're dating or not! Help me please!!!
- Posts: 8551
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:03 pm
How is the situation now?
I don't think it matters what others think, it matters what you (and he) think. How does he behave around you?