what should i do now?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

xxx
Dedicated

what should i do now?

Post by xxx »

on sunday morning as i came home from clubbing with my friends i met this guy. he seemed to like me and walked home with my part of the way and then suddenly left though.

he added me on facebook but hasnt spoken to me at all. i was wondering wether or not i should message him, and if yes what i should say? cause i really dont know, seeing as i dont know him that well.
Girls are not meant to fight dirty.. But I do it anyway!
Cindy
Veteran

Re: what should i do now?

Post by Cindy »

A lot of men have this weird thing about not calling for a few days to seem like they aren't overly interested.

I say give him until Thursday to call you otherwise message him about how you met him on Saturday night and you had a great time and you'd like to get together again.

It's no big deal for the woman to take the first step. Give him a few days then go for it! He may be scared to contact you first.

Good luck!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]