dont know

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

dont know

Post by Wheretogo »

I just don't know how to deal with relationship crap. I wish someone I knew was around to help me deal but there isn't and I don't know how to pick up the pieces

Sorry I posted this using a blackberry so if its crap or doesn't make sense that's why
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
Spitfire
Veteran

Re: dont know

Post by Spitfire »

I have the problem where I feel like I'm pretty good at listening and advising in relationship type situations unless they are my own, I'd be more than try to help you figure out what to do If you want to talk about whats going on.
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

We broke up cuz he did some things such as hit me and pull out my hair. He hit me cuz he was mad and he pulled out my hair just to hurt me. I'm so heart broken and I don't know how to deal with it. I miss him and want him back so badly.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

It's a great thing you dropped him, then. If someone can hit you just because they are mad and want to hurt you, they are going to create much more disturbance in the future. You can do so so so much better. It's his loss, not yours.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
Spitfire
Veteran

Post by Spitfire »

That's NOT something that you want to put yourself in. I know how hard it is to let somebody go when you love them, but do you like being hurt? Millions of people get themselves into abusive relationships and dont know how to get themselves out, you already did get yourself out, please don't put yourself back in! If you do, it's probably going to get worse and you might end up with more than bruises and missing hair. Please trust me and let him go!
Blame it on the yellow bananas..they just sit there..all..yellow-like!!

~FRODO THE FLYING PEANUT~

Post 200- Aug 10, 2004

Post 250- Aug 17, 2004

Post 300- Aug 23, 2004

Post 400- Sep 26, 2004

Post 500- Oct 26, 2004

Dont Make Me Eat Your First-Born Child!!
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi 01234567890141!! :)

I hope you're OK.

I appreciate how you feel. And I want to let you know that you're not alone. In SPITE of the fact that you were obviously abused by your ex-boyfriend - he is familiar to you. He is someone you KNOW. When you were with him - you knew what to expect. And that includes expecting the unexpected!! The reason you want him back so badly is the same reason a LOT of abused and battered women who dump their abusing and battering boyfriends or husbands end up finding a NEW abuser and batterer for a boyfriend or husband. It's a 'game' they know how to play. They know the 'rules'. And they mistakenly believe that it's better to be abused than to be alone. But it's NOT better.

Do NOT become OK with being abused!!

Being ALONE is NOT worse than being abused. YOU deserve to be treated with kindness, compassion AND respect. And someone who is willing to hit you and pull your hair is NOT being respectful of you. And they have proven themselves to be UNWORTHY of your friendship.

Take this time to work on yourself so you can improve the odds in your favour of finding a much better, much NICER boyfriend the next time.

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

I'm gonna give you the same advice you gave me when I went through it. No one deserves to be abused. No one. Not you not me not the bum down the street. Simple as that. Find you someone who will treat you the way you deserve. He's out there somewhere. :)
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!