I think something went wrong

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Quixotic
Dedicated

I think something went wrong

Post by Quixotic »

I don't know what happened but once school started things between me and my boyfriend changed.

He doesn't seem interested in what I say. He never texts me good morning or good night anymore. He doesn't seem all too thrilled to be with me at the moment.

Neither of us has ever been too cool with PDA but because he has sports and regular family functions school is the only time we actually hang out now... and we still barely kiss in public.

My friends say it's just in my head (I've been known to freak out o_0) and of course a relationship cools off after a bit but we haven't even been together long enough for that to happen.

My mom says to just give us time to adjust to being together in a new setting.

And when I tried talking to him he said he was just tired.

I don't know but I don't LIKE the way this makes me feel...
FranklinF
Veteran

Re: I think something went wrong

Post by FranklinF »

school is a big change to a summer relationship, it can cause stress if you still feel this way within a couple weeks let him know and then decide what to do from there
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
S.G.T
Loyal

Re: I think something went wrong

Post by S.G.T »

I know you have tried to talk to him but he doesn't listen to what you have to say. Communication is very important in every relationships. What you can do is take it slowly and understand his situation. Maybe he had some issues that are bothering him.

Just try to show more empathy towards him and I believe he will open up to you.

Take care!
If you like someone, you should tell him/her.

Coze you will never know what will happen to you or the other person tommorow...