prom date

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

StressedOut
Loyal

prom date

Post by StressedOut »

havent been on the site in a long time, but i need some help today.

i asked this girl to go to prom with me, and she agreed "as friends" so, last saturday we went. she seemed excited to be going with me and we had a good time at dinner. during the dance, she was pretty much dancing a lot on her own, and i was trying to keep up with her. i did manage to get one nice slow dance in. anyway, throughout the dance, she kept introducing me to other people as her "date." anyway, she seemed to have a good time at the dance and when i took her home, she kissed me on the cheek even though i had to ask for it. now, she sits next to me in calculus but doesn't talk to me even though she doesn't talk to a lot of people in class anyway. yet, i keep thinking about her and want to be more than a friend to her. but, with all the mixed signals she's giving me, i dont know if shes interested in me or not.
Image Season 7 Begins- January 2009
Nikki
Veteran

Re: prom date

Post by Nikki »

maybe she's just hesitating about her feeling as well, or she really just likes you as a friend, find you veeeeerrryyyy cool and all, but not interested in more. Either way you should give her some time, she needs to make up her mind. It's important not to push her at all right now. And you'll understand later from her behaviour what she actually wants, you'll see the signs that'll confirm you one of the options.
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...