Ideal Staffing

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
Lena
Veteran

Ideal Staffing

Post by Lena »

If you could change or improve what our staff do or the role they play here at HT, what would it be and why?

Please be objective and constructive. Any suggestions and/or ideas whatsoever are welcome.

Take care,

Lena.

PS: If you have issues with a particular staff member, please PM me with the situation and I'll do my best to deal with it. If you don't feel able to speak to me about it, please PM PurplePoemPuppet.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Toast960
Loyal

Re: Ideal Staffing

Post by Toast960 »

This is just my personal experience but I've really had no problems with the staff here. Whenever I've needed help, I've talked to a mod, supermod, etc and they've generally been helpful.
To Liz, my one and only - May our love last forever :)

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.." - Jack Kerouac, "On The Road"
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Thank you for the positive feedback!
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

Can mods/supermods answer this?
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

Really, in my opinion, there are too many mods.. I'm an active member in

another UK forum, and its quite large, with over 1000 new posts per day.

However, there are not so many mods. 15 to be exact. Not really sure the

number of new posts per day, but I'm certain its under 1000, and yet, there

are 24 mods here.

Not saying none of you do your job, just saying.. there's an awful lot of

you and some of you, i've never even seen post!
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

There are actually only 16 mods.

The staff listing is alittle misleading.

2 of the admins are the owner and webmaster, they work behind the scenes, and really arent active. Theres no other way to list them

PurplePoemPuppet and I work more at administrative stuff then posting.

The SuperMods all have addtional jobs aside from moding. Lena oversees the staff. Jagermeister runs the Magazine. Barbies Are Evil and Saren do actually run teh forums.

So having explained that there are 18 mods that work the forums.

Just cuz a mod doesnt post does not eman there not doing there job. Many mods look over posts.

In addtion we are a teen site and 90% of our staff goes to school.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Yes, and we're very thankful with the help we're already getting so far. The staff does have personal matters of their own, which is also why we have a few mods in each forum. In case one has to be away, because chances are there's always someone that has to be away for something. Plus, it'd be a bit of stress if one person was running it. Which is why we are still looking for staff, yet would absolutely love more members.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Draco
Loyal

Post by Draco »

I haven't had a problem before with the staff, or the site for that matter. But I'm almost not on enough to really pay attention... School and work sucks, anyway I think all ya are going a great job
Your life is only as good as you make it. The hardships of life will bring any of us to our knees. No matter how high-spritied, no matter how optimistic. It'll pull us down, drag us through the dirt. Our lives will feel empty and pathedic, we'll have everlasting sadness. Though we must wait it out, beacuse this is usaully only a temporary thing. You must keep faith in yourself, while keeping faith in others. Protect the ones that hold and love you, for they are the most important people in your lives

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit »

1. Discression...Hmm...How to word......

2. I think that we need to have a weekly discussion. Some complain that they don't ever see us around(because of limited posts to respond to) so I think that we should have a mod/supermod come up with a topic that we ALL engage in. Kinda like what Craig brings in sometimes. Those usually get a lot of people to respond to. That way - we have something to talk about - and it doesn't take anything but your own opinion. yup yup yup.

Good discression? I'm learning! hehe(more along the lines of hyper).
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!
dna13
Loyal

Post by dna13 »

I think there is a perfect amount for the forum really. One for each board should be enough, shouldn't it?
Awesome website: Stoopid

What's the worst that I can say?

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way

Things are better if I stay

So long and goodnight

So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?

Are you near me?

Do we deserve, to leave the earth

we'll meet again

When both our hearts collide

Awesome website: ZFGC
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

I think there is a perfect amount for the forum really. One for each board should be enough, shouldn't it?

[/b]

Well if none of the staff had school or a life then yes that would.

Since this site is teen populated and for the majority staffed, everyone does have both of those things.

I stress that school and life are more important then this site, thus we have to account for all of that and staff accoringly.