Dream Forum

Got any suggestions that you would like to get to the Administration? Post them here!
LMG
Loyal

Dream Forum

Post by LMG »

I think it would be intresting to have a place to talk about dreams.

Possible description: What is a dream? An overactive imagination, paranoia? Things we fear? Think deeper...the root of deja vu, hints into the inner you, feelings you never though you knew? Maybe even simple symbolism your soul uses to communicate future fortellings? Talk about it in here, whther it be questioning what the purpose of dreams are, maybe a hidden meaning...perhaps even a vision? Heck, it could also just be a reaction to watching a certain movie rght before sleep. talk about it all here!

I wrote that for a description on a "cult" I was trying to create for dreams on vampirefreaks.com.
Lena
Veteran

Re: Dream Forum

Post by Lena »

Its a lovely idea, but theres really not enough demand for it. Good places to talk about dreams could be the general forum or chit chat. :)

Take care,

Lena.

PS: I love the picture in your avatar. Did you paint(?) it yourself? :)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
LMG
Loyal

Post by LMG »

Its a lovely idea, but theres really not enough demand for it. Good places to talk about dreams could be the general forum or chit chat. :)

Take care,

Lena.

PS: I love the picture in your avatar. Did you paint(?) it yourself? :)

[/b]

Okey dokey, no bananas (no problem :P ), I understand.

Yes I did :D
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

I'll be sure to look out for discussions about dreams - I find them fascinating. :)

I love the colours. I paint too and I'm in a fairy and butterfly phase right now. :)

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo »

just so you know a dream is your unconsious trying to solve the unsolved problems in your life.
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

not neccessarily ~ i read before i go to sleep and sometimes my dreams will be able the novle only in my perpsective . . . which really isn't an unsolved problem its just becuase it was on my mind

~Jeff~
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Actually, in ways, she's right. They are, but then they also CAN be things that are on your mind.

So technically it makes sense for both, since it's on your mind anyway, but it's trying to let you know.

Oh yes, and they are still doing studies on dreams, so in a sense, you're both not 100% right. They don't know much on what causes them in the first place.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

LMG
Loyal

Post by LMG »

Actually, in ways, she's right. They are, but then they also CAN be things that are on your mind.

So technically it makes sense for both, since it's on your mind anyway, but it's trying to let you know.

Oh yes, and they are still doing studies on dreams, so in a sense, you're both not 100% right. They don't know much on what causes them in the first place.

[/b]

Exactly, that's why I hope to be a neuro-scientist and go into dream research myself one day :D

Even though it's not 100 percent clear, I still love talking about it.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

I promise your suggestion will be given its fair discussion, just not now, because now we aren't looking to add on any new forums.....at a later point we will discuss this.
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Leapfrog
Veteran

Post by Leapfrog »

When we get some more activity to the site then we can consider adding more forums.

We will keep this idea in mind.
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

When we get some more activity to the site then we can consider adding more forums.

[/b]

Yeah Thats what I was thinking.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Well, that's why we've got banners to advertise. :)

It'd be a very interesting forum to have around. <3 Nice idea.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

well if you think about it from a business perspective ~ sometimes you have to expand your business though it doesn't seem financially (or forum-ly) sound . . . b/c your new expansion will bring more people in because of the diversity . . .

just by sitting idol, our current forums are not going to magically interest a plethora of people to come . . .

we should be thinking about ways to improve our forums (they are our biggest traffic) to try to increase that number more than the normal...

~Jeff~