chronicles of whomever!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

CausticTears
Veteran

chronicles of whomever!

Post by CausticTears » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Hello everyone! I was reading the forums and I started to think back when I used to write weekly articles about subjects that sparked my interest. I enjoyed it because I got to speak out on anything I wanted to say, in depth. Why not do this again, but as a community? What I mean is every week someone else can write articles about a subject of their choice and have it be on this site. You can receive feedback or not.

We have an online magazine, but that is a lot of work and we cannot seem to all find the time to do one thing. We can either create a shiny page like the magazine has [I can easily create the page and have it be in a .pdf file] or simply create a new forum for this [if admin approves, of courrrseee].

What do you guys think? I think this could be a good idea for: a.) expressing your thoughts and b.) allowing other people to gain insight and be entertained, perhaps!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges

FranklinF
Veteran

Re: chronicles of whomever!

Post by FranklinF » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:23 pm

sounds like a good idea to meee!
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]