driving liecense

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

ice_princess
Loyal

driving liecense

Post by ice_princess »

i think it is belong to here

i've flunked my 3rd (!!!) driving test. my driving instructor thinks the prob could be psychological, becasuse on lessons i drive perfact, and when i am having the test i do evey mistake i can do.

my driving instructor suggested i'll have hynoses, maybe it'll give me the comfident to sit next to a tester and pass it.

did anyone do hypnoses in order to pass a atest? because i am depsrate to have a driving liecnse, but i am also scared to do hypnoses.
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it." - buffy ann summers
CausticTears
Veteran

Re: driving liecense

Post by CausticTears »

I flunked my drivers test twice. I was nervous but also not very comfortable driving, in the first place. Make sure you're comfortable driving on your own and with other people in your car. It could be that your nervous because the tester is a stranger and scoring you. Try to think of him/her as a family member or someone who makes you comfortable. When you get in the car, introduce yourself and ask their name, ask some questions... maybe you'll feel more comfortable knowing more about the tester.

I don't know about hypnosis; I don't believe that it works. I think it's up to you. You get nervous because the tester is scoring your driving. I was the same. On my third test, I was given an easy tester... made some mistakes... but passed!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
four
Veteran

Post by four »

I failed my first one, when I had my second one scheduled I did not tell anyone about it, that helped me quite a bit.
NAAM
ice_princess
Loyal

Post by ice_princess »

i came to my second wearing a tank top that falls and revelas some of my bra sometimes.. i guess the tester was concerned about how i drive and now how my boobs are showing..

i belive right now in every supercttation (falls belive, like if u walk under a ladder then u won't grow in hieght) that will help my pass that fucking test. this is why i am conidering hypnoses..
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i dont think hypnosis works, i think you just need to relax and tell the tester you are nervous, take a break before the test, drink a soda, and think I will pass the test
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
VittorioCole
Loyal

Post by VittorioCole »

I flunked mine once, then when my license was revoked, i flunked it twice getting it back. often, it can by psychological.
[CENTER]So you're the fire and I'm the water.

I am the balance and you are the color.

I won't forget you when we're not together.

This is the ending, here's my surrender.[/CENTER]
ice_princess
Loyal

Post by ice_princess »

i don't know why it won't show it, but i wrote that thanks to pot i passed my 4th.

i had the same tester as in my 1st test, and the girl who was with me in the test, was the girl from the 2nd test.