TeenHelp.Org?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Senna
Dedicated

TeenHelp.Org?

Post by Senna » Sat May 17, 2008 2:34 am

Can someone explain the background to me of this site and TeenHelp? I am just sort of annoyed how TeenHelp runs things (people worship the administrators and it seems most act above everyone else) and I was looking for an alternative. However, I am curious about the history about how this site is different and what makes it unique.

Lena
Veteran

Re: TeenHelp.Org?

Post by Lena » Sat May 17, 2008 10:04 am

Welcome to HelpingTeens! Its great to see another new face. :)

Here is the official history:

http://www.helpingteens.org/history.html

Aside from the official stuff - this site has a real community feel and people genuinely care. We're smaller than TH at the moment, but I think that adds to our charm - its quality not quanity thats important, as they always say.

Our members here are important and we do our best to be a community that people enjoy being a part of whilst getting the support they need (whatever that support may be). :)

Staff here all work together as a team and nobody is considered 'higher than the rest'. We all do what we can, when we can. Every member of staff is equally important to the site and valued for the work they do.

And now I've rambled.... I'll introduce myself. I'm Lena, and I'm HT's resident tea fanatic. *Passes a cup of tea* :)

Take care,

Lena.
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: TeenHelp.Org?

Post by FiZzBaW » Sat May 17, 2008 11:59 am

Friend,

Glad to have you!, and from what you posted I believe you would feel comfortable here.

Lena pretty much answered your question, there isn't much that I could add.... but if you have specific questions or need anything, feel free to message me.

-Welcome to the community!

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group