spider

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Wheretogo
Veteran

Re: spider

Post by Wheretogo » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:32 pm

i want an electric eel.... they are so freakin kool... :D

Also if you have spiders like that, then i am never going to come to arizona.... YUCK!!!! *freaks out*
Why give up, why give in?

It's not enough, it never is.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

It's not enough, it never
is.

But I will go on until the end.

I've lost my way.

I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Until The End - Breaking Benjamin

Kit
Veteran

Post by Kit » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Many deserts have them... And unfortunately, AZ and the lower regions of Cali are desert status. We don't have grass, rain, snow, and for the most part we don't have trees either. But we have cacti! The weird thing about it - we have people who try to sell cacti when all ya gotta do is go out to the mountains or the sides of the roads and get them for free. :/

Abbi - Fish tanks are fun. Most find them boring cause it's not like having a dog where it can play with you but can I a suggestion for you- if you're serious about having a fish tank, start of with a ten gallon, and do only fresh water compatable fish(try guppies, they're very pretty, active, spawn like crazy and require very little maintanence). Or Neons. they are red white and blue and very cute. Or even mollies. They can live together(the three I mentioned) and very active and fun to watch. :) Salt water tanks are very difficult, require a lot of time and money. Plus the fish are evil. :/
Email me If you ever need someone to talk to and I'm not online, drop me an E-mail. I'll get it on my phone!

Myspace Want to know more about me? Here's my myspace. You can see pictures of my family, and keep up with my life here.

I LOVE my Son Ethan who is 10 months old and my wonderful husband who is signing up for the Army!

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:14 pm

yea.... we have a desert. Its called Grasslands National Park. And the worst it has is rattle snakes. The worst spider we have is the black widow, and you dont usually find them past cypress hills... cypress hills are the foot hills for the rocky mountains. and they are only in a little corner of saskatchewan. My sister did find a black widow when she was in high school, she found it at her work and caught it and took it to her bio teacher who kept it as a pet.... weirdo's ;)

I have a bug phobia, and spider phobia so it could be interesting if i go down to arizona.

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.

Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:56 pm

[quote=Kit;495090]

Abbi - Fish tanks are fun. Most find them boring cause it's not like having a dog where it can play with you but can I a suggestion for you- if you're serious about having a fish tank, start of with a ten gallon, and do only fresh water compatable fish(try guppies, they're very pretty, active, spawn like crazy and require very little maintanence). Or Neons. they are red white and blue and very cute. Or even mollies. They can live together(the three I mentioned) and very active and fun to watch. :) Salt water tanks are very difficult, require a lot of time and money. Plus the fish are evil. :/[/quote]

I actually already have a 10 gallon. I have 3 neons, a gaurami, and some mollie looking thing called a pineapple something, oh and a tiger barb. They have a little life in there that I watch and it is quite interesting the roles and personalities they each picked up after a few months of living together! lol I want an EEL though!! lol

Oh and I had guppies but they all died, even after I bought more, those things are never quite right and usually get sick and die. They're pretty though! lol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...

Wheretogo
Veteran

Post by Wheretogo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:16 pm

i had mollies that mated.... and had babies, and more babies, and thousands more babies. I had a molly problem. :) ;) i eventually killed them on purpose and started again with guppies, a fish i rescued from a family friend and neon tetra's. My auntie has a bigger fish tank for me for when i move out of my parents house :D :D

YAY fishies

So I will go on until
the end.

We've become desolate.

is.

I've lost my way.

Living is
hard enough

Without you fucking up.