Music123 - Legit?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

InnocenceLost57
Veteran

Music123 - Legit?

Post by InnocenceLost57 »

Hey, I was just lookin through some stuff again and one of the guitars I'm thinking about buying is from http://www.music123.com <<<does this seem legit? And I know i know you should never buy guitars online....but this is literally my only chance to get a 12string. The one at the store around here was like 300 bucks. _< Anyways, if anyone has any opinions, relies would be appreciated. thanks!
One minute there was road beneath us

The next just sky

Reach up

And let's propose a toast

To the thing that hurts you most

( /)

(O.o) Copy bunny into your signature to help

( <) him achieve world domination

/_|_
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Re: Music123 - Legit?

Post by xJuliex »

I say it's a fine idea. Not all stuff on the internet is bad...

Just don't do E-bay. I don't trust that site.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

moved
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Nj
Veteran

Post by Nj »

music123 is where I got my Epiphone from, they double packed the guitar and it arrived in perfect condition. I'd recommend it.

the only problem is, local guitar stores offer in-store guarentees.. like, my fender gets 100% free check/tune ups for life.. and will be repaired under fender's warentee at the store.. not miles away + shipping..
--nj

Omi
Loyal

Post by Omi »

That online business store looks legit. Looks like a pretty good website to purchase musical instrument. :)

I checked the return policy. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can always return it within 45 days.

http://www.music123.com/customerservice ... tment.aspx
Jakob

Post by Jakob »

[quote="InnocenceLost57"]
Hey, I was just lookin through some stuff again and one of the guitars I'm thinking about buying is from www.music123.com <<
[/quote]

I have no idea about that site.Because yet now I did n't purchase any product from them.You can find the site music123.com is legit or not by using this simple way. First order any low cost products from them. If they delivered the product in correct time then you can go there to buy products at high cost. You can also find whether the site is trustable or not by contacting the owner of that website directly. You need to know his address or phone number to do so. To know the address or phone number of the owner of the website visit the site Whoisxy.com . Every one should provide their original address and phone number while registering their domain name. On seeing the details itself you can identify whether it is original or fake. If it is fake,don't buy products from them anymore.