hihi

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
ByeByeBeautiful*
Hooked On HelpingTeens

hihi

Post by ByeByeBeautiful* »

Yes hello. I am new. I hate being new.

I have another username on this place but I can't remember a) it or b) my password. Yup. I checked the usernames that I usually use but none of them are here. If I discovered my old username I probably wouldn't reveal it as I was so pathetic when I was younger. Still am, if being completely honest. Patheticness probably my biggest flaw.

I guess seeing as this is an introduction I should tell you about myself.

I am Hannah. I am 17. I live in England. I am bulimic. I have been hospitalised 4 times. I used to suffer from depression but I'm now generally a happy person. I used to self harm but no more. I went through phases of anorexia but now its mainly bulimia.. no more laxatives either. I'm in recovery from bulimia and am doing pretty well. I go to college and I'm studying chem && biology. I'm two years behind my friends because of being in hospital so much so I'm doing the rest of my exams this summer before going on to A Level. I already have 3 GCSE's, you only need 5 to go on. I want to do chem, bio, maths and english lit/lang combo. I've recently been diagnosed with autisim and I'm still trying to come to terms with that. I'm considering going to a residential school next year for people aged 16-25 with autisim and other mental health problems, whose problems have gottan in the way of their education. I'm a bit of a geek at college but if you only knew me outside of college you wouldn't guess it. I enjoy studying, weird maybe but there you have it. I don't really have any "hobbies". I used to be addicted to the internet but spend more time in "real life" these days. I like parties, I like clubbing, I like going to the cinema, I love theatre, I like just spending times with my friends and messing about. I can be immature at times. I say things without thinking, I will tell you exactly what I think, I like brutal honestly. Please excuse me for all those things. I'm quite a lonely person.

I can't think of anything else to tell you, but if you ask questions I will answer. I like questions.

Bye.
ByeByeBeautiful*
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: hihi

Oooh my old username has been discovered! I was her_beautiful_mistake but I can't remember the password. The email is probably different too.

You may know me from TH. Yes. I don't like TH very much anymore. It's too big. I get lost. Too many newbies and they're all too effing sensitive for my liking.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Ahh, I thought that was your old username - I remember you. :) Welcome back, I'm still here. :)
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
ByeByeBeautiful*
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Hi Lena! I remember you also. I think I only deleted your number from my phone a few weeks ago hehe.
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

LOL I think you may still be on my phone, too. :rolleyes:

I remember being rather worried when you vanished off the face of the earth, I'm glad you're back. :)

So how are you, whats new in the life of Rachel?

{Things have changed a great deal for me - I'm nearly recovered from everything that was going on, and I'm married (as of two weeks ago) to an American I met here at HT. :)}

Lena x
Woman can not live on tea or chocolate alone.... but she can give it a damn good try.
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Hello there!

Glad to have you back!

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group

anonymous08
Loyal

Post by anonymous08 »

Hi there! glad to have you back!

-britt
You couldn't be suicidal if your life depended on it.

there i go again, pretending that i'll fall

don't call the doctors!

they've seen it all before

they'll say just let her crash and burn

she'll learn

the attention just encourages her.

- Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism"

ByeByeBeautiful*
Hooked On HelpingTeens

[quote=Lena;493688]LOL I think you may still be on my phone, too. :rolleyes:

I remember being rather worried when you vanished off the face of the earth, I'm glad you're back. :)

So how are you, whats new in the life of Rachel?

{Things have changed a great deal for me - I'm nearly recovered from everything that was going on, and I'm married (as of two weeks ago) to an American I met here at HT. :)}

Lena x[/quote]

:o

Wow. Wowowowowow. Call me!! My number is still the same.

I pretty much summed up my life up there. Ha. Yes my life is pathetic and rediculous but I quite like it, are you impressed that I can say that? I am anyway. As for vanishing off the face of the earth.. lol, it was hospital. I came out and got more depressed, lost a LOT of weight, went back into hospital, gained a little weight, came out, lost more, gained some, back into hospital, come out, friend died, gained a ton, breakdown, back into hospital, came out in August and am doing well. It's pretty hard.. I went from very underweight to very overweight pretty fast so I'm still trying to deal with that but hey ho.

Tell me about the wedding! I want to see pictures! Did you post them here? *goes to investigate*

Do you still live in England then? Or the US?

Wowsie. Just.. wow. I'm so happy for you. I hope your life is better than it was two years ago. I think you were quite sad back then.

How is this little fella?

Hmm what else do I have on my computer from you?

*searches*

Are you freaked out yet? hehe.. I am your stalker. Yup.

Is Hannah [turtbub] still here?

Off to find wedding pictures now.. if there are any on here!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone else! :)
Lena
Veteran

Post by Lena »

Nope not freaked out at all. :P :D

I actually just went to find your number on my phone and me thinks it has vanished after all! Bad phone, lol.

Wow, it sounds like you've been through a ton in the last year or two. I hope everything is starting to look up and that you stay on the same path (doing well) as you're on now. :)

Hmm lets see.... to answer your questions:

Yes. One big positive emphatic yes.... My life is much better than it was two years ago. I don't see my mental health team anymore and I'm being discharged from the clinic and taken off meds in the new year. I have a wonderful relationship, and I'm moving to America in nine months. Life is good.

My nephew (pictured there) is a gorgeous little boy now. My sister is pregnant once again, due in February. I also have a niece - my older brother got married and had a baby, and my sister in law is also pregnant again too. I think everyone is just waiting for me now.... but I'm refusing children for another few years yet!

I think the lovely little hamster there is Polly, a hamster I was looking after for a friend (Polly died not long after she went back home to my friend). However I still have my own hamster, Mouse, shes an old lady now but still going strong.

Hannah left a while ago but I think shes still about on myspace etc. I'll PM you the link to it if you want?

There aren't any wedding pics up on the internet yet - I've spent too much time watching Christmas TV and being ill with a nasty cold. But they'll be up soon!

I'm still living in the UK and hes in the US at the moment, but I'll be in the US in nine months time - we're just waiting on the visa application. Until then we're just trying to fit in as many visits to each other as we can!

I hope 2008 turns out to be a good year for you. You deserve it. :)

Lena x