Nursing School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Ana
Loyal

Nursing School

Post by Ana » Thu May 31, 2007 6:39 am

I got accepted into the LPN at the local community college. i turned in my acceptance letter yesterday, (then my car messed up like it was a bad omen or something) but i feel as if a light wieght has been lifted off my shoulders and a heavier one put in its place. this next year starting August 20th is going to be tough on me. no time for internet, no time for friends. pulling doubles on the weekends just to make my car payment and pay for gas.
Loves Chris with all my heart. without him i do not know where i would be. he is my savior and someday i hope to help him like he has helped me.

I love you chris.

FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Nursing School

Post by FiZzBaW » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:29 pm

Friend,

I just wanted to give you some encouragement. Looks to me like you want to do something with your life. I commend you for that and want you to know that it will pay off. You just have to suck it up for a while to get through the tough stuff, then having an education will allow you to get a better paying job.

-Best of luck

-FiZz
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group